Kenseth out front during Daytona 500 rain delay

Feb 15, 2009 Read more: www.kxnet.com

Daytona 500,0219 Kenseth out front during Daytona 500 rain delay Eds: APNewsNow.

Read more
Bev

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 15, 2009
It was rain shortened but I guess Kennseth is still the winner.
rusty

Thiensville, WI

#2 Feb 15, 2009
I like Matt so for me it was a good finish. Elliott needed help from his team mates. None came to help

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#3 Feb 16, 2009
why oh why couldnt the rain have come TEM minutes earlier???? We would've FINALLY had our boy in Victory Lane!!!!

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

#4 Feb 16, 2009
rusty wrote:
I like Matt so for me it was a good finish. Elliott needed help from his team mates. None came to help
Ya know what I found ratherr frustrating is this...Elliott and Reed gave up starting position in the 500 to help A.J Imadingnut to make it in to the 500, but the first chance he got, AJ hung him out to dry at the end! Rather than get behind E and help push back towards the front, he got in the line that just hung E out! P!SSES ME OFF!!! Just another reason I cant stand Imadingnut!

Since: Feb 09

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2009
That's Daytona for you...When it comes to the last laps or looks like the last laps, its hard to get anyone to go with you on the outside...even your teammates? That is unless you are the one leading a line forward? AJ did what he had to do as he would not have helped ES t go forward as he would have dropped back like the ES and Reed did as soon as they were on the outside lane. He didn't know ES would go high when Kenseth and Harvick made that run on him? Even Kenseth said he thought ES was going to drop back down in front of him but he saw him move up and he got a fender under the 19. Frustrating that the rain held off until he wasn't leading and then it stated to come down hard????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busch lifted by warm reception from race team u... Mar '15 Gee Tee Pee 3
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation (Oct '14) Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
More from around the web