Motorsports Roundup: Jimmie Johnson's win gives him Sprint Cup points lead

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

The five-time series champion raced to his seventh career victory on NASCAR's trickiest oval Sunday, and the triumph helped him erase a seven-point deficit and supplant Brad Keselowski as the points leader with three events remaining.

Full Story
duh1

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2012
2 points lead!!!! why didn't the previous week leaders get the same attention? I sincerley hope Montaya wrecks JJ next week and he loses the point leads.
can not stand the arrogant vanilla hands sob.
duh huh

Winchester, VA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
BWAHAHAHA!!! Let me clarify a lil for ya' DUHmb1...JJ is the best there is, was, and will ever be. It's Jimmie's World and I'm afraid you're just in it to watch him win another championship this year.
duh huh

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Not only did Hablo Pablo stay clear of JJ @ Texas this week and didn't wreck heem but "Vanilla Hands" Jimmie got the pole AND won the race. The lead is 7 points!!!! Next race is @ Phoenix where Horselowski has NEVER won and JJ has won there FOUR times. The lead after Phoenix will be ___ points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2
More from around the web