Robby Gordon Attempting to Defend his 2008 Flopper Award

Aug 28, 2009 Full story: AllLeftTurns.com 7

It is the worst award in motorsports the FLOPPER. Robby Gordon took home the hallowed prize in 2008 and he is on pace to do it again.

Full Story
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2009
LMAO!! Hang it up Robby!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
LMAO!! Hang it up Robby!
Hey HMS/WE, did you read the article? That asshole-no-talent, you know, POS, would be right in the running, if he hadn't taken off driving in the two road-course events this season.

How about that win, today, by Cousin Carl? Didn't you totally dig it.

Come on, admit it and don't be such a stranger around here. You haven't been showing up much, since POS announced his retirement and since he has been having such shit-results, lately.

Would you like a nice, big, cool glass of Wall-Banger Kook-Aid, after watching the race, today.

LMAO!

10-4?
HMS rules

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2009
Yeah I did. Did you? MW has missed 2 races and is still ahead in pts of the FLOPPER. This is still funny as sh!t!
HMS rules

Paris, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
Robby must have heard he was leading the race for the Flopper award and the only way to get out of it was to skip a race.

Robby to skip Richmond? during SPEED's Sprint Cup practice coverage on Staurday at Atlanta it was mentioned that David Gilliland would run the #7 Toyota at Richmond next weekend in place of Robby Gordon [owner/driver] who will be running the road race in Baja. Mile Bliss will run the #71 Chevy instead of Gilliland.(9-5-2009)Jayski

What a DOG!!
nasfan55

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
Robby must have heard he was leading the race for the Flopper award and the only way to get out of it was to skip a race.
Robby to skip Richmond? during SPEED's Sprint Cup practice coverage on Staurday at Atlanta it was mentioned that David Gilliland would run the #7 Toyota at Richmond next weekend in place of Robby Gordon [owner/driver] who will be running the road race in Baja. Mile Bliss will run the #71 Chevy instead of Gilliland.(9-5-2009)Jayski
What a DOG!!
Yes, Robby will be drinking Jim Beam in the desert, and munching some of those great weenies that he's so good at selling.

10-4
Dillinger

AOL

#6 Sep 6, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
Yeah I did. Did you? MW has missed 2 races and is still ahead in pts of the FLOPPER. This is still funny as sh!t!
Oh, dear, is Flopper Flipper? HA! You know who I mean!!! Good one!!
Dillinger

AOL

#7 Sep 6, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Robby will be drinking Jim Beam in the desert, and munching some of those great weenies that he's so good at selling.
10-4
Don't forget to stop by my house later.

10-4?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct 26 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2

Johnny Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE