Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team

Full story: USA Today

Unable to find funding since his suspension for failing a random drug test, Jeremy Mayfield is considering selling his race team.
Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I personally have never cared what anyone has or does not have, but I do care how they treat other people. NASCAR is trying to get back all of the "lost" fans whom they abandoned over the years. I have not watched a race since 2009, and I don't know if I ever will. They (NASCAR) won't miss little old me! Go Jeremy! L8R. DD.
Chargeforward1

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey Acrimonious the asinine,
Retract your insults that you made about Michael. You try winning two Daytona 500s. He proved why Dale Sr. hired him in 2001 by winning those races and winning the 2011 Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona. That truck race was ten years after the 2001 Daytona 500. He almost won Talladega in 2012 and in Spring 2013. Michael can still drive.
Also, I want to comment about your erroneous statement in which you alleged NASCAR ruined Mayfield. NASCAR did not ruin Mayfield. Jeremy ruined himself. He even looks like a meth-head. Just look at his skin color on an episode of Race Hub. His ego is the only thing higher than Mayfield himself. If he had just been humble like A.J., he would still have a career...maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••