Making The Case For Joey Logano

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: Stock Car Spin 76

Joey Logano isn't making a lot of friends these days. The much publicized feud between Logano and Denny Hamlin played out in real time yesterday, Tony Stewart has now made clear his feelings about the racing wunderkind and Kyle Busch's victory at Fontana is just the latest in a line of collateral damage resulting from feuds within NASCAR's top ... (more)

Full Story
manic2

New Britain, CT

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Bob Pockrass ‏@bobpockrass 11m

John Darby says #NASCAR will allow drivers to show emotion. And he thought Logano-Hamlin was last-lap racing: http://bit.ly/YCS2gj
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Mar 26, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I do not drink . More importantly you did not watch the race . Or you would have known the accident happened on the last lap.
You were the only one here bringing up what happened on Lap 4, sweetie.

You're also not as good at multitasking as you think.

I wonder how many orders you screwed up today while playing with your iPad.......
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#23 Mar 26, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Many drivers have called in on SN and have explained the New car hits an air pocket When the cars R side by side. It causes the cars to take off.
JLo was fighting to stay in that bottom groove those last few laps.

He couldn't and didn't care because he knew if he slid high he'd take out Hamlin, whom he'd been driving recklessly around all race.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Mar 26, 2013
manic2 wrote:
Bob Pockrass &#8207;@bobpockrass 11m
John Darby says #NASCAR will allow drivers to show emotion. And he thought Logano-Hamlin was last-lap racing: http://bit.ly/YCS2gj
Of course he did, wrecks bring in the viewers!

He'd be singing a different if it was ol' "5 time" laid up in the hospital!
manic2

New Britain, CT

#25 Mar 26, 2013
walkundertheinfluence wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the only one here bringing up what happened on Lap 4, sweetie.
You're also not as good at multitasking as you think.
I wonder how many orders you screwed up today while playing with your iPad.......
What EVER HONEY PIE
manic2

New Britain, CT

#26 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course he did, wrecks bring in the viewers!
He'd be singing a different if it was ol' "5 time" laid up in the hospital!
ROTFLMFAO
manic2

New Britain, CT

#27 Mar 26, 2013
SiriusXM NASCAR &#8207;@SiriusXMNASCAR 3h

#TradinPaint is airing John Darby's NASCAR Teleconference now! Listen in to hear his comments on Denny Hamlin,... http://fb.me/CCKdlcN2

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#28 Mar 26, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I never said Joey was mature.Nascar
punishes others for the Tony action he pulled.
Howdy Snow!!!! What about that Jr. being first place in points!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GO Jr!!!!!!!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#29 Mar 26, 2013
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Snow!!!! What about that Jr. being first place in points!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GO Jr!!!!!!!
Enjoy! He's in first place this week for the same reason he and Tony both made the 2011 Chase without a win - consistency. Jr's had all top 10 finishes so far. Keep your fingers crossed.

They are only 5 races into the season. Tony had to win 5 of the 10 races to win that Chase, remember?
The fireman

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 26, 2013
Tony come on your one of the top five drivers on the world,but you block you caused a huge wreck I'n daytona it's just no one says much to youyou have most of the field intimidated.get on Carl or Elliot see how that works. The deal is mo one can deni the fact NASCAR drivers all have big nads but not all are fighters weird .I've heard football players cage fighters and boxers say they could never summon up the nerve to ride I'n one much less drive one.inside logano is torn up about hamlin being hurt let's get Denny well and then go back to brawling
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 Mar 26, 2013
The fireman wrote:
Tony come on your one of the top five drivers on the world,but you block you caused a huge wreck
How bad would've the wreck been had Tony not checked up on that restart?
manic 2

Agawam, MA

#32 Mar 26, 2013
Bob Pockrass &#8207;@bobpockrass 2m
Denny Hamlin expected to be out for at least 5 races, no surgery, no replacement named: http://bit.ly/XFxwYR #nascar
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Snow!!!! What about that Jr. being first place in points!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GO Jr!!!!!!!
Well hello my racing friend. I am happy to see Jr in 1st place.
Biffle did it last year then blew it later in the year. I am enjoying the racing a lot this year. I like the change they made with the cars.
We have just had 8-10 inches of snow.Off to a great spring...lol
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It could have been like the one he caused at Dega,and admitted it was his fault.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>It could have been like the one he caused at Dega,and admitted it was his fault.
So he could have wrecked the entire field on Sunday and it would have been JLo's fault, right?
edcan

Etobicoke, Canada

#36 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If you were watching the race you saw Hamlin give JLo room going into turn 3 on the last lap, then you saw JLo ride up the track and into Hamlin, wrecking them both.
So what was the point of YOU mentioning what went on on Lap 4?
Maybe you need to read these posts (especially yours) a little more carefully.
Or stop drinking.
Your choice
Good one.
turdbuglar

San Antonio, TX

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Tony can be an iddiot but a heck of a driver.
duh1

Columbus, OH

#38 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree. J Logano(moldy bread) admitted he drove into corner to hard & got loose and went into Hamlin. he knew he could not win so he was not going to let Hamlin win. yes he admitted he did it on purpose and that DH deserved it for the week before. now he is backpeddling because he knows fans are mad at him and he also knows Stewarts posse will get him. ha
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#39 Mar 28, 2013
duh1 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. J Logano(moldy bread) admitted he drove into corner to hard & got loose and went into Hamlin. he knew he could not win so he was not going to let Hamlin win. yes he admitted he did it on purpose and that DH deserved it for the week before. now he is backpeddling because he knows fans are mad at him and he also knows Stewarts posse will get him. ha
Then, some 3 or 4 days later, this is from Logano:

Wish @dennyhamlin a speedy recovery. Hope he gets back to the track soon. And thanks to all of my fans for their support.#meansalot

I hope he doesn't think that's an apology! And in the same message he thanks his fans?! Like he's the victim! It reminds me of what my grandma used to say "he's made his bed, now let him lie in it".
manic2

United States

#40 Mar 29, 2013
The only words & opinon that matters. Were spoken by JD Gibbs.And his words spoke volumes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov 8 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov 5 Damion Wells 2
2014 Texas II (Chase 8): Cole Whitt NASCAR Spri... Oct 31 Bobby James 1
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... Sep '14 RayOne 3
Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury Sep '14 rayjr 1
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug '14 flatt 7
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6

John Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE