See NASCAR Driver Tony Stewart Get So Upset He Throws His Helmet at a Felow Driver

Aug 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBlaze.com

AUGUST 25: Tony Stewart, driver of the #14 Mobil 1/Office Depot Chevrolet, races along side of Matt Kenseth, driver of the #17 Valvoline NextGen Ford, during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series IRWIN Tools Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway on August 25, 2012 in Bristol, Tennessee.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Good video of the incident and It's hard to say who's really at fault, but Tony's actions afterwards are still uncalled for. It still seems to me that Tony is more at fault than Matt because you've got two great drivers fighting for position, but Tony's move to me is what clearly caused the wreck.

Since: Aug 08

De Pere, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Tony is and always will be a crybaby. He thinks he is the only one allowed to race hard and when someone "rubs" him, he sounds like the late Earnhardt Sr. Why is it when they do it, they are called "The Intimidator or Smoke" but when they get a payback it is called "dirty driving?" Save the drama for you mama, Tony. You sure talk tough for a "man" that is 4'0. Maybe being a jockey in the Kentucky Derby is more your calling, little boy.
td

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

I honestly didn't know people still watched Nascar. It reminds me of pro wrestling where fans do nothing but bitch about other drivers. They use fake names too.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

td wrote:
I honestly didn't know people still watched Nascar. It reminds me of pro wrestling where fans do nothing but bitch about other drivers. They use fake names too.
Nascar and Pro Wrestling are a lot alike especially amongst the fans because everybody has one they love and one they hate and they will start fighting with each other.

Jeff Gordon is Kurt Angle...Hated for his success and whines about it
Tony Stewart is Chris Jericho...whines when things aren't his way and acts like he does nothing wrong regardless of circumstances
Jimmie Johnson is Triple H...Can't seem to lose the title once he gets it and makes it boring

Mark Martin is Jake the snake Roberts...Greatest to never win a Title
Darril Waltrip is The Rock...Never shuts up
Dale Sr is Stone Cold...Talks the talk and walks the walk
Richard Petty is The Hulkster...The original Icon
Cale Yarborough is Ric Flair...The next best of his era
The Busch Bros are Kane & Undetaker...Dominate force together, and fierce rivals apart
Rusty Wallace is Randy Savage...Big Name getting overshadowed
Matt Kenseth is the Big Show...Big star and underappreciated
Carl Edwards is Shawn Michaels...Major showboat
Greg Biffle is Kevin Nash...Just laid back and cool
Brad Keslowski & Kasey Kahne are John Cena and Randy Orton...Young stars on the rise of potential fame
Life is Good

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Tony Stewart is a "CRY BABY"! NASCAR handed him the Chase Championship last season. And at the race this weekend, he was his "Cry Baby" selg again, throwing a Temper & throwing his helmet.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

td wrote:
Helton and France should team up with Vince McMahon and the WWE to bring us NASCAR fight night on TV; Owner vs owner, driver vs driver, pit crews in cages beating each other with wedges and catch cans, wives and girl friends going at it tearing each other clothes off. The rating would be higher than every other white trash reality show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••