NASCAR looking into Bowyer's spin

Sep 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Inductee Gary Payton, left, speaks during the enshrinement ceremony for the 2013 class of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as Hall-of-Famer John Stockton, right, looks on at Symphony Hall in Springfield, Mass., Sunday, Sept.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

How long is it going to take these idiots to investigate. It was obvious to the announcers, me and every other viewer who watched the post race what happened.
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

They know what happened. They are just trying to find the right words to use. Takes a lot of lawyers to agree on something.
They will do nothing to change the results of the race. They may fine MWR but I doubt that either
goob

Strasburg, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Remove him from the chase. I liked Bowyer but that is over. Worst part was he lied saying JR. spun him when you can clearly see he was nowhere close to him. That should prove to nascar he was as big a part of it as Waltrip was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••