Americans Hit The Brakes On NASCAR

Americans Hit The Brakes On NASCAR

There are 4 comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Americans Hit The Brakes On NASCAR. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

Drivers practice for the Budweiser Shootout at the NASCAR Nextel Cup Daytona 500 at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Mar 22, 2012
What an A-Hole this guy is. When he states that the best and brightest Americans listen to NPR it tells you how far up their his head is.
The economy is affecting race attendance, but even more than that is the fact that they keep making these changes to the tracks and cars that make for boring races. As far as young people not being interested in racing is rediculous. There are young people everywhere you look involved in every aspect of racing.

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2012
These rules and bias nascar officials,owners, being wishy, washy are what turned my family off. will not pay for a ticket & do not stay home to watch tv. just not important anymore.
Simon Cowell

Port Orange, FL

#3 Mar 23, 2012
yup all the above
big 3

Warsaw, IN

#4 Mar 23, 2012
the a hole is out to lunch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBC Sports Group's Formula One Continues Sunday Sep 24 Fart news 2
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... Sep 18 Fart news 63
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... Aug '15 Fart news 7
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... Jun '15 Fart news 13
News NASCAR 2015: Who to watch during Sprint All-Sta... May '15 tom wingo 3
News Kyle Busch to Return to Car This Weekend in All... May '15 stewart scott 2
More from around the web