NASCAR Nationwide Series Live from Texas on ESPN2

There are 1 comment on the Paddock Talk story from Apr 1, 2008, titled NASCAR Nationwide Series Live from Texas on ESPN2. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

After a weekend off, the NASCAR Nationwide Series returns to action this weekend and ESPN2 will have live, flag-to-flag coverage of the 300-mile race from Texas Motor Speedway Saturday, April 5, beginning at ... via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

BruceGus96

Palmer, MA

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Please tell me why you have to interview the drivers when they are going around the track in the pickup trucks. All the fan see's is their back. I have been to several events and nothing is as big a slap in the face to the fans. Please schedule your interview before, after or in an area there isn't stands and fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Coffman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stewart, Larson spend time with troops Jan '15 GO TONY GO 4
News 2014 Texas II (Chase 8): Cole Whitt NASCAR Spri... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bobby James 1
News Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury (Sep '14) Sep '14 rayjr 1
News NASCAR confiscates parts of driver's race car (Jul '14) Jul '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 1
News RGIII makes his NASCAR 'debut' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News Football facing major crisis in attendance (Jan '14) Jan '14 IceMan PJN 7
News NASCAR looking into Bowyer's spin (Sep '13) Sep '13 goob 3
More from around the web