NASCAR: Q&A with Joey Logano

NASCAR: Q&A with Joey Logano

There are 3 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jul 1, 2009, titled NASCAR: Q&A with Joey Logano. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Joey Logano smiles in victory lane after winning the rain-shortened NASCAR Lenox Industrial Tools 301 auto race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, N.H., Sunday, June 28, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

sarah

Florissant, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2009
joey do you love someone becaus i like you

“Are you serious?”

Since: Jun 09

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2009
He always seems so humble and polite in his interviews.
Nascartoon

Rochester, MI

#3 Jul 16, 2009
shr_fan wrote:
He always seems so humble and polite in his interviews.
He does indeed. I really find myself liking this kid a lot. He seems to have the right attitude, win or lose. I think the way he has remained calm through the start of the season until now, with all the expectations for him, has been a very pleasant thing to watch. I hope he pans out to be everything that a lot of people expected. We have certainly seen a lot of improvement from Daytona to Chicagoland. His future is looking very bright as far as I'm concerned. A little more experience under his belt and we may see a championship contender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joey Logano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch wins third straight Xfinity race at ... Oct '16 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Will Dockery 1
looksignorant (Jun '16) Jun '16 pastnascarfan 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
More from around the web