Talladega -- The Aftermath and The Po...

Talladega -- The Aftermath and The Points

There are 2 comments on the blog.al.com story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Talladega -- The Aftermath and The Points. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

With dusk falling and a full moon rising from behind Mt. Cheaha, drivers, crew chiefs and team owners were all trying to get a handle on what went wrong and what can be done to avoid the carnage and the sometimes boring racing that makes up a Talladega race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 Nov 1, 2009
It's a shame that the race ended like it did. Glad Newman was ok after the wreck.
MM and JG could have lessened the points spread, that didn't happen. JG would have and did run out of gas though MM might have made it. Just Sucks! JJ is going to win a 4th Championship! No Doubt
Bigkahuna1

Marlboro, NJ

#2 Nov 2, 2009
I think what NASCAR did right before the race was idiotic.. single file racing for 100 laps at Dega was boring to listen to on the drive home from St. Louis.

Give the guys a chance to race, give the fans a chance to cheer the action and leave the race as it was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joey Logano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... Jun '16 Will Dockery 1
looksignorant Jun '16 pastnascarfan 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 2
More from around the web