Zipadelli Deserves The Credit For Logano

Zipadelli Deserves The Credit For Logano

There are 4 comments on the www.abc3340.com story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Zipadelli Deserves The Credit For Logano. In it, www.abc3340.com reports that:

Joey Logano didn't have the best car Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, but his crew chief, Greg Zipadelli, made the best call in the rain-shortened race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.abc3340.com.

“Smoke 14”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Zippy is one of the best around period.
zach88

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 30, 2009
But Chad Knaus is the best!!
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2009
This was a strategy call for Zippy and it just goes to show that some races are won on the track and some are won on the pit box. Just seems like no one wants to give Joey much credit. Zippy couldn't take just any 19 year old off the street and make him a winner. If Jr. had pulled this off, I'm betting ALL the credit would some how be spun around so that it was ALL Jrs. doing.

“Smoke 14”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2009
Chad knaus is the best cheater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joey Logano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... Jun '16 Will Dockery 1
looksignorant Jun '16 pastnascarfan 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 2
More from around the web