Another pathetic showing for the 20 c...

Another pathetic showing for the 20 cup team..

Posted in the Joey Logano Forum

Mick

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Oct 11, 2009
With Kyle's team not making the chase, and the 20 team running pathetic other than a few decent runs in the middle of the season, why not try some crew chief changes and see if we cant get a spark here?? The Gibbs cars are obviously junk on the cup side, but somehow the 11 team can get around the track w/o embarassing themself, so leave them alone for now.. But the other 2 teams stink, and dont look to be getting any better.. Thoughts??
Manda

Forney, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2009
I think you don't know what you are talking about!!!! Joey is only 19!!!!!!!!!! Give him a break, everyone has to start somewhere, they aren't born the best!!! Joey has made a real name for himself in Nationwide with winning the last 2 races!!! Just give him some time, you will see, he will blow them all away in cup!! Practice makes perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joey Logano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
Joey logano (Sep '13) Sep '13 Austin 1
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
More from around the web