's Andy Petree answers your questions

Oct 10, 2008 Full story: ESPN 10

After experiencing previous tire wars, Andy Petree says one tire manufacturer in NASCAR is better for safety.

Read more
rick hilligus

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Andy, former car owner and Crew Chief for Ken Schrader, is he retiring or what? If anybody would know you would be the one that would have this answer.
rick
J Petree

Asheville, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2009
My dad is Andy Petree and he retired from being a crew chief owner but he just could't get away from the sport so he is now a compentator for ESPN.( the nascar races)
Fan

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2009
J Petree wrote:
My dad is Andy Petree and he retired from being a crew chief owner but he just could't get away from the sport so he is now a compentator for ESPN.( the nascar races)
Your Dad does a great job! He's always a pleasure to watch and listen to. Great looking too, I hope those genes passed down.

“whatayathinkabou tthat”

Since: Jan 09

weyers cave,va

#4 Jan 16, 2009
I think the question was about Ken Schrader
metwo

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jan 16, 2009
ok
Graham Chase

Bangor, ME

#6 Feb 4, 2009
Do we know if BAM Racing's coming back to NASCAR This year?

How about Ken Schrader, Is he coming back?
shane beddingfield

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2009
do you think oil purification is next step for nascar to improve auto tech if you dont know what it is talk to steve wilson of rcr, i have dealt with him since 2005, nascar has only one to improve the auto world, i have talked to shell and ferrari. Is nascar smart enough and have the technology for it. by the way i talke to in 1994 about working for dale sr's busch team
shane beddingfield

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2009
give me an answer back
shane beddingfield

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2009
answer me please
shane beddingfield

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2009
been goin to nascar and f-1 nhra.president obama over idea questioning involvement of nascar's take not give theory since the rise of jeff gordon theory with big 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Nemechek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penalty, wreck ruin weekend for Busch (Aug '06) Feb '10 24and48 79
News Slide Show: Nascar Drivers Visit Walter Reed (Sep '09) Sep '09 LTE14 8
News Coke Zero 400 update at the 100-mile mark (Jul '09) Jul '09 ADFAST Marketing 1
News Mayfield among 15 to apply for Cup ownership (Jan '09) May '09 snow 191
News Why did Jeff Gordon win more money than Dale Ea... (Oct '08) Apr '09 race fan 188
News Talladega activity begins Thursday (Apr '09) Apr '09 Just A Casual Fan 11
News Joe Nemechek's Nashville flip stirs memories of... (Apr '09) Apr '09 THE DEVIL 6
More from around the web