NASCAR: New tire has helped derail Jo...

NASCAR: New tire has helped derail Joey Logano's season

There are 4 comments on the Sporting News story from Sep 25, 2011, titled NASCAR: New tire has helped derail Joey Logano's season. In it, Sporting News reports that:

You can't blame Goodyear for trying to improve the product it brings to the racetrack-but Joey Logano might prefer a return to the tires the Sprint Cup Series ran last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Joey better hope Goodyear changes the tires again before JGR changes drivers.
Say what

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Amen to that. they built him up to fast & he had it in his head he was GREAT!!. I do believe he is gone. Clint Bowyer will take his place.
Say what

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2011
Funny he blames his driving on the tires but other drivers ok with them.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#4 Sep 26, 2011
Joe Gibbs racing needs some changes, it looks like there is really nobody at JGR who is a constant threat to win. I know that Kyle Busch has done a fairly good job this year, however, he is taking the typical JGR swoon at the end of the year.

I honestly think that Denny Hamlin and his crew chief have not been the same since the second race from the end last year when Hamlin kind of threw Mike Ford under the bus for the running out of gas.

I really do believe that Logano was history if Carl Edwards had decided to sign with JGR and he still might be if Clint Boyer signs. I can not see adding a fourth team, no better than the current three are running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Gibbs Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch wins third straight Xfinity race at ... Oct '16 Hilton Head 6
News Could NASCAR victory burnouts be a thing of the... (Aug '16) Aug '16 I know dats right 2
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Will Dockery 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web