Keselowski sounds off on 'shameful' NASCAR

Apr 14, 2013 Full story: WUSA-TV Washington

An angry Brad Keselowski accused NASCAR of unfairly targeting his Penske Racing team on Saturday night following a flunked pre-race inspection for both of the organization's cars.

Full Story
Thomas Engels

Manahawkin, NJ

#1 Apr 14, 2013
I guess this means that they got a tip from someplace that the cars had parts on them that should not have been...
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Thisis jus more BS from the NASCAR clown show. NASCAR vice president of competition Robin Pemberton is a sleazy as his bozo bosses.
Bob

Johnsburg, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Keselowski better watch out nascar will find drugs , after he fails a drug test , like Mayfied
Mary

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 15, 2013
I dont blame Brad! He's figuring out what reasonable fans know; If you deny what NASCAR wants, they will do whatever in their power to screw you one way or another!

NASCAR isn't happy he won the Sprint Cup from Jimmie Johnson. That's all!
Jack

Maynardville, TN

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Johnson is the man..........face it folks!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Gibbs Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
More from around the web