Kurt Busch torqued off at NASCAR, mor...

Kurt Busch torqued off at NASCAR, more notes

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Kurt Busch torqued off at NASCAR, more notes. In it, CNN reports that:

Kurt Busch's seventh speeding penalty of the season could have sunk his title hopes in the first Chase for the Sprint Cup championship race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Sometimes I think Kurt Busch became Nascar's whipping boy because he was the first driver to win the championship under the chase format & he wasn't really the driver they were trying to help when the format was implemented. Prior to that, I don't recall him having any negative publicity

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2013
TexasRaider wrote:
I don't recall him having any negative publicity
Before he won the championship, Kurt Busch crashed Jimmy Spencer twice and then got punched in the garage. Afterwards Busch cried, "I was assaulted!" Nobody likes a tough guy on the track and a wimp in the garage. That may have been the start of his troubles.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Cale 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before he won the championship, Kurt Busch crashed Jimmy Spencer twice and then got punched in the garage. Afterwards Busch cried, "I was assaulted!" Nobody likes a tough guy on the track and a wimp in the garage. That may have been the start of his troubles.
I never paid much attention to the politics back then...I just watched the races. That does make sense though
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Sep 21, 2013
The hicks are jealous of the Busch Bros because they are both more talented than any of the other idiots in A$$CAR.

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#5 Sep 21, 2013
"hicks", that's funny.

The two Busch delinquents = 1
Gordon/Johnson = 9

Even down on the strand in MB you must have learned some math.
deer

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2013
acrim wrote:
The hicks are jealous of the Busch Bros because they are both more talented than any of the other idiots in A$$CAR.
Look at all those titles those two morons have..... Total jealousy lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2013
acrim wrote:
Oh yeah! 1 championship between the both of them!! Dumba$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 4 hr Fart news 28
News Debris cautions have NASCAR fans buzzing Mar '15 stewart scott 14
News Busch lifted by warm reception from race team u... Mar '15 Gee Tee Pee 3
News Johnson goes for jackpot in Vegas Mar '15 MrTinkerTrain24 3
News NASCAR Still Won't Listen To Any Criticism From... Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism (Aug '14) Aug '14 Manic 2 38
More from around the web