Danica Patrick tours Stewart-Haas shop

Danica Patrick tours Stewart-Haas shop

There are 14 comments on the msn.foxsports.com story from Jul 13, 2009, titled Danica Patrick tours Stewart-Haas shop. In it, msn.foxsports.com reports that:

Who was that famous brunette stunner walking the halls of Stewart-Haas Racing and signing autographs for fans Monday afternoon?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at msn.foxsports.com.

JOKE

AOL

#1 Jul 14, 2009
What a f*ckin skank she'll be spending time with Tony behind the scenes. He already called her girlfriend. Her husband is 20 years older then her age doesn't matter. If she wants taken serious she needs to keep her f*ckin clothes ON!
think about it

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2009
I would like to see her in NASCAR.Just think in her first race she takes out Kyle Busch.That would be PRICELESS.It would take a truckload of shamwows to soak up all of Kyles tears.(*_*)
Trish

Lyman, SC

#3 Jul 14, 2009
I really don't want to see women driving for any Nascar teams. It's always been a mens' sport...let's keep it that way. I'm not the only one that feels that way, either. Let Danica stick to the formula 1 racing, just as Dario Franchitti did. Tony, please don't hire her on your team!

Since: Apr 07

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2009
Trish wrote:
I really don't want to see women driving for any Nascar teams. It's always been a mens' sport...let's keep it that way. I'm not the only one that feels that way, either. Let Danica stick to the formula 1 racing, just as Dario Franchitti did. Tony, please don't hire her on your team!
You need to start paying attention to the young ladies driving in NASCAR feeder series before you as a WOMAN, start discriminating against those of your own gender.

There are some girls coming up who may make an impact in Cup within the next decade.

Danica Patrick on the other hand should stay in IndyCar. She is a proven talent there, she is wanted there and the fools gold that is NASCAR, is just another reason to stay put. Going to NASCAR would be two steps back for her.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#5 Jul 14, 2009
think about it wrote:
I would like to see her in NASCAR.Just think in her first race she takes out Kyle Busch.That would be PRICELESS.It would take a truckload of shamwows to soak up all of Kyles tears.(*_*)
If she does, I'll break both her legs

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#6 Jul 14, 2009
To be clear, I was kidding in my previous post.
Barbarino

AOL

#7 Jul 14, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
all you would have to do is sit on her lap!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2009
Trish wrote:
Dario has never driven in Formula racing and neiter has Danica. Where did you pick this up?? They both are Driving Indy Cars.. IRL
Joe

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 14, 2009
think about it wrote:
Sounds like a girl fight I would pay to watch!
Joe

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 14, 2009
Trish wrote:
Wake up, It's 2007 not 1950!
Joe

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 14, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW the girl gith just became a 3-way!

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#12 Jul 14, 2009
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#13 Jul 14, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv.
What's wrong with that???
Holmes

AOL

#14 Jul 14, 2009
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
more like a 4 way w/ her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch returns to Stewart-Haas Racing Read ... 7 hr DrivePhartse 5
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR drivers should be making ... Oct '17 Make Phartse 7
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. Breaks From NASCAR Owners On... Sep '17 FonziPhartsce 12
News Chase for championship: Elliott a NASCAR title ... Sep '17 Yes phartse 8
News Column: NASCAR must button up its issues before... Sep '17 ItsPhaarts 2
News NASCAR at Darlington: Vegas odds, fantasy advic... Aug '17 AfterPharting 2
News James: Toyota on track to dominate NASCAR Cup S... Aug '17 WhyPhartz 2
More from around the web