Where were you on Feb. 18, 2001?

Where were you on Feb. 18, 2001?

There are 22 comments on the msn.foxsports.com story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Where were you on Feb. 18, 2001?. In it, msn.foxsports.com reports that:

Updated Feb 18, 2010 12:20 PM ET Stevie and I were having breakfast and it dawned on me about Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at msn.foxsports.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#21 Feb 22, 2010
BLAHBLAHBLAH wrote:
<quoted text>Blocking on plate tracks is a big part of the racing.The Intimidator raced his ass of and we as fans lost one of the best drivers in auto racing.
It worked out real good for him, huh?
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 Feb 22, 2010
I was at my home watching the race. I was mad because Andy Houston crashed out, even though I still had Bill Elliott in play & he got a top 10. Saw Earnhardts wreck with my buddy "Greenlight," an Earnhardt Sr. fan.

A little while later while listening to music, my mom come in to my room to tell us Earnhardt died. "Greenlight" & I just looked at each other & just laughed, because we didn't beleive her.

10 minutes later, "Greenlight" started feeling light headed & we went into mom's room & turned on the TV to ESPN2... & we saw the headline. "Greenlight" collasped, so Mardeth & I took care of him & consoled him for the next few days. It was only 7 years earlier his favorite F1 driver died. This devastated him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnson's 8th title could stake him as NASCAR's... Sat SaidPhart 26
News NASCAR Cup: Dale Earnhardt Jr. joins Clash broa... Feb 8 JoinsPharts 2
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... (May '16) Nov '16 MrTinkertrain24 15
News NASCAR issues new limits for Cup drivers in Xfi... Oct '16 Redneck 3
News Strap in: NASCAR's Chase usually produces tempe... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 4
News A glance at the 16 drivers competing in NASCAR'... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 5
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
More from around the web