Start times for Texas Motor Speedway ...

Start times for Texas Motor Speedway Sprint Cup races moved back two hours

There are 2 comments on the story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Start times for Texas Motor Speedway Sprint Cup races moved back two hours. In it, reports that:

By ANTHONY ANDRO Sprint Cup fans will have a couple of extra hours to get to Texas Motor Speedway for this year's races than what NASCAR originally intended.NASCAR has granted the track's wish to move the start times back for the two Sprint Cup races, shifting both the spring race and the fall race from noon to 2 p.m. starts.TMS president Eddie ...

Join the discussion below, or

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2010
That's BS. Real fans are at the track at 6AM so what's the big deal? I want it to start early so I can at least get home by midnight on a Sunday night. What's with the commercials from NASCAR saying that all starting times will be the same? Unless someone doesn't think the rules apply to them.

“where's the ball”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2010
I hear ya 3. I do not believe that there was any fan input. I think this was all Bruton's wish. I was looking forward to an earlier start and finish to the race. If the fans can not get up and get there on time, F them. I guess I will go wake up people in the camp grounds in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strap in: NASCAR's Chase usually produces tempe... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 4
News A glance at the 16 drivers competing in NASCAR'... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 5
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR 2016: Pennsylvania 400 live scoring, lin... Aug '16 RichK 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul '16 RichK 2
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Jun '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
More from around the web