Junior's in a chase all by himself

Sep 17, 2009 Full story: Fox Sports 48

For the third time in six years, NASCAR's title Chase goes on without Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Here we go again, itís all about Jr! The guy has become nothing but a distraction; I wish he'd take the rest of the season off.
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Here we go again, itís all about Jr! The guy has become nothing but a distraction; I wish he'd take the rest of the season off.
i thought he took the whole season off
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2009
IF he's in a Chase by himself MAYBE he can win. I can see it now: The JR CHASE CUP! Awarded to Dale Jr. every year that he DOESN'T make the real Chase.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Sep 17, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Jr is creepy.
You're obsession with Topix is creepy, you should GAL!!

Since: Jul 09

Brisbane, CA

#8 Sep 17, 2009
Too bad we can't get some 'off the record' and 'anonymous' truthful comments from other drivers as to: Can Jr. really drive? or is he just a bum. He seems to make a lot of careless mistakes - is he a real dumb bell? His fellow driver's honest assessment would be interesting to know.
Jim

Nashua, NH

#9 Sep 17, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, Unlike you I have one.
Please enlighten us on what you consider a "life".

I for one would love to know what you think that means.

I'll be waiting......

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#10 Sep 17, 2009
To: Queenpunk and Jrh8er
I think you both should take you butts out and find a job. You're both on here morning, noon and night so neither needs to try to say that have employment other than sitting on your spreading butt in front of your PC. I know your absence for a few hours a day would make a lot of people happy. The funniest moment of the day is when one of you tells the other to get a life.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#12 Sep 17, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that wasn't very nice. Speaking from someone who doesn't have a job anymore.
Ugh, ouch, what happen? Wang purring himserf up off frool. Oh, Wang pass out. Wang actuarry agleeded with you.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#13 Sep 17, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that wasn't very nice. Speaking from someone who doesn't have a job anymore.
Major difference, Lisa. I'm in my mid-fifties and sold a thriving business when I RETIRED. Had it not been for a health problem I have with one of my legs I wouldn't have retired. I receive a disability annuity from the government in addition to my retirement savings and the earned interest from the sale of my business and the revenue from several rental properties. None of these is meant as bragging, I said it to make the point that if you don't get out and work then you have nothing to retire on. I enjoy sitting down and chatting on here once and a while but it's always the same people in a contestual mode that seem to never leave regardless of the time of day or night.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 17, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
To: Queenpunk and Jrh8er
I think you both should take you butts out and find a job. You're both on here morning, noon and night so neither needs to try to say that have employment other than sitting on your spreading butt in front of your PC. I know your absence for a few hours a day would make a lot of people happy. The funniest moment of the day is when one of you tells the other to get a life.
dude, I work 16 hours a day, so don't tell me to GAL...it just so happens that all of those hours that I'm getting a paycheck does not requre me to do actual work...thus I do a little posting!

BTW, the don't call it a "crackberry" for nothing...check yourself!!

Sarah

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Sep 17, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Major difference, Lisa. I'm in my mid-fifties and sold a thriving business when I RETIRED. Had it not been for a health problem I have with one of my legs I wouldn't have retired. I receive a disability annuity from the government in addition to my retirement savings and the earned interest from the sale of my business and the revenue from several rental properties. None of these is meant as bragging, I said it to make the point that if you don't get out and work then you have nothing to retire on. I enjoy sitting down and chatting on here once and a while but it's always the same people in a contestual mode that seem to never leave regardless of the time of day or night.
Oh, great another "leach" off of the government...nice!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Sep 17, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa, is "Whoyakidding" breeze?
eric

Marietta, GA

#18 Sep 17, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
YES. Lets put it this way you and Lisa were on this morning of the other 20 people he's 15 of them.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#19 Sep 17, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, I work 16 hours a day, so don't tell me to GAL...it just so happens that all of those hours that I'm getting a paycheck does not requre me to do actual work...thus I do a little posting!
BTW, the don't call it a "crackberry" for nothing...check yourself!!
Sarah
Why don't you just tell the truth, you set on your widening butt and play on the computer when you're suppose to be working. Why doesn't that surprise me? Yeah, I'm leaching off the government. Why should I get anything for having a leg that doesn't bend at the knee from serving in the Army protecting slackers like you? I just can't figure it out. If I had any idea what you meant in your BTW statement, I'd check myself just to please you. That must be some of the slang you and your homies use while you're screwing off.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#20 Sep 17, 2009
eric wrote:
<quoted text>YES. Lets put it this way you and Lisa were on this morning of the other 20 people he's 15 of them.
Sorry Eric, you can slow down on the kissing up to Lisa and Sarah. I don't do other nics. When I have something to say, I WANT you to know I said it.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

San Antonio, TX

#21 Sep 17, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just tell the truth, you set on your widening butt and play on the computer when you're suppose to be working. Why doesn't that surprise me? Yeah, I'm leaching off the government. Why should I get anything for having a leg that doesn't bend at the knee from serving in the Army protecting slackers like you? I just can't figure it out. If I had any idea what you meant in your BTW statement, I'd check myself just to please you. That must be some of the slang you and your homies use while you're screwing off.
Check yourself again, I spent 18 months in the Israeli Airforce, 6 months of which were spent in Lebanon, with actual rockets, missles, mortars, and bullets...I bet the closest you got to actual combat was getting drunk and in a bar fight in "Fayetnam."
Frauds

Marietta, GA

#22 Sep 17, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Check yourself again, I spent 18 months in the Israeli Airforce, 6 months of which were spent in Lebanon, with actual rockets, missles, mortars, and bullets...I bet the closest you got to actual combat was getting drunk and in a bar fight in "Fayetnam."
They're all spineless b*tches.
HaHa

AOL

#23 Sep 17, 2009
Frauds wrote:
<quoted text>They're all spineless b*tches.
You've got a lot of balls, YOU COWARD!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#24 Sep 18, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you special, a whole 18 months, serving a foreign country. It's a shame you're not bragging about doing something for your own country. That's assuming you're actually a citizen of the U.S. I spent a little over 12 years on active duty in U.S. ARMY. Most of that time was spent with Special Ops at Bragg and over the years I did get in a few of those bar fights you mentioned. You sound like you're familiar with Fayetteville. You're not a former Rick's Lounge topless snake are you? Yeah, I got a "little" combat time other than bar fights. So what? None of our pass history changes the facts of today. Work hard today, and make sure my check gets here on time.

“I am who I am”

I don't need your permission!

#25 Sep 18, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
No Whoyakidding has been posting from NC, Breeze posts from NM.
Both joined in 2007 before I did.
Whoyakidding just doesn't get as brash as Breeze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Still Won't Listen To Any Criticism From... Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism (Aug '14) Aug '14 Manic 2 38
Another professional athlete questions the spor... (Aug '14) Aug '14 dj oak 1
NASCAR Has Some Explaining to Do After Dover (Jun '14) Jun '14 goob 21
Danica Patrick all smiles and in love with puppy (May '14) May '14 Cheesesteak 39
NASCAR's Harvick has the wins, but lacks consis... (Apr '14) Apr '14 flatt 3
More from around the web