SPEED Channel pleased with progress, growing ratings on 'Race D...

Scoring an average Nielsen Household Rating of 1.08 last weekend at Michigan, NASCAR RaceDay continues to demonstrate tremendous growth as the definitive NASCAR pre-race show. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ahmad

Curl Curl, Australia

#41 Mar 25, 2007
garth tander
Linda from New York

New York, NY

#42 Apr 15, 2007
I'm currently watching Race Day in Texas.
What's with Jimmie Spencer's tirade about Kelly Earnhardt Elledge incorporating her maiden name with her married name being about ego? Many of us have maintained our maiden names out of respect for our fathers and our heritage.
As for her ability to negotiate, how is Mr Spencer in a position to judge?
There are many times that Spencer should keep quiet, perhaps this was one of them.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#43 Apr 15, 2007
Linda from New York wrote:
I'm currently watching Race Day in Texas.
What's with Jimmie Spencer's tirade about Kelly Earnhardt Elledge incorporating her maiden name with her married name being about ego? Many of us have maintained our maiden names out of respect for our fathers and our heritage.
As for her ability to negotiate, how is Mr Spencer in a position to judge?
There are many times that Spencer should keep quiet, perhaps this was one of them.
Hi Linda,yeah i was a bit taken aback by his comments and i don't think anyone expected Spencer to say that live! That's Jimmy Spencer for ya,he blurts out the darndest things! Good Race day to you Linda,hope your weather is ok there today! Seems everyone is having a bit of bad weather still here in April..:)Your comment is much appreciated and you make a great point!
Janrod20

Lancaster, WI

#44 Apr 15, 2007
I thought that Jimmy had no business saying what he did about Dale Jr's sister Kelly. He has no more idea what is going on behind closed doors than the rest of us. He shoots his mouth off without thinking!! They made him apologize later on after the race but he did not sound like he really ment it.

Since: Feb 07

Dubberly, Louisiana

#45 Apr 15, 2007
I she kept her maiden name it is none of his buisness and I don't think it has anything to do with her "ego".

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#46 Apr 16, 2007
Janrod20 wrote:
I thought that Jimmy had no business saying what he did about Dale Jr's sister Kelly. He has no more idea what is going on behind closed doors than the rest of us. He shoots his mouth off without thinking!! They made him apologize later on after the race but he did not sound like he really ment it.
I make 10 phone calls before I got the right person he was told before the race was over to get this taken care of. He will need a helmet if he don't quite that mouth.He can't even drive but yet he butts into everyone's business.

“Got My Jimmie On !”

Since: Apr 07

The Desert

#47 Apr 16, 2007
#47.....

“Got My Jimmie On !”

Since: Apr 07

The Desert

#48 Apr 16, 2007
#48 ! Just wanted to be my 'lucky #'....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
•••
•••

Jimmy Spencer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••