SPEED Channel pleased with progress, ...

SPEED Channel pleased with progress, growing ratings on 'Race D...

There are 48 comments on the ThatsRacin.com story from Aug 23, 2006, titled SPEED Channel pleased with progress, growing ratings on 'Race D.... In it, ThatsRacin.com reports that:

Scoring an average Nielsen Household Rating of 1.08 last weekend at Michigan, NASCAR RaceDay continues to demonstrate tremendous growth as the definitive NASCAR pre-race show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThatsRacin.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joyce from Illinois

York, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2006
I hope that the Nextel drivers continue to race in the Bush series. The ratings will soon rise because we will have two Nextel races to watch, and all those poor Bush racers will not have a chanch to win and maybe that will end the series.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2006
Joyce from Illinois wrote:
I hope that the Nextel drivers continue to race in the Bush series. The ratings will soon rise because we will have two Nextel races to watch, and all those poor Bush racers will not have a chanch to win and maybe that will end the series.
Well here is what i think,if there were no cup drivers in the Busch series,the rookies
would not have the inspiration as much due to looking up to these guys their whole life,in puts more heat in the fire to compete with the best of the best,and gives them the get-up and go to want to get better every year,the fire would surely go out without the seniors in the group,its like freshmen
wanting to be seniors..
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#3 Aug 23, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Well here is what i think,if there were no cup drivers in the Busch series,the rookies
would not have the inspiration as much due to looking up to these guys their whole life,in puts more heat in the fire to compete with the best of the best,and gives them the get-up and go to want to get better every year,the fire would surely go out without the seniors in the group,its like freshmen
wanting to be seniors..
I Agree!!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree!!
THANK YOU MICHIGAN MAN!XOXO:)
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#5 Aug 23, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU MICHIGAN MAN!XOXO:)
You are very welcome!!XOXO
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Chris

Duluth, MN

#7 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, you trying to score points with my girl?
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Aug 23, 2006
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Hey man, you trying to score points with my girl?
I doubt he will,hehe
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Aug 23, 2006
I FEEL THE LOVE,,,XOXOX HEHE
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#10 Aug 23, 2006
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Hey man, you trying to score points with my girl?
Sure am!!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure am!!
is that not sweet or what?im honored.
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#12 Aug 23, 2006
You deserve it !!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
You deserve it !!
you are all too kind,well you all have my e-mail ill wait awail and then send you some pics...:)
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#14 Aug 23, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>you are all too kind,well you all have my e-mail ill wait awail and then send you some pics...:)
Cool, now I have to compete with Chris, and everyone else here on this site, but that's OK I can handle competition!!

I will also send u some pics of me!!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, now I have to compete with Chris, and everyone else here on this site, but that's OK I can handle competition!!
that would be great.its always nice to put a face to your mail
and or gripe,hehe xoxo:)
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Aug 23, 2006
well untill we do that,explain how you look,ill go first,im only 5'3 100lbs,blonde and blue,my background
is scottish,german and canadian.I grew up in Woodside
california.im a nurse and also work with HUNTER ENGINERING...installing equiptment for automotive.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
no competition,you all are so far away from me,i bet you
all have girls chasing you every day..:)
Michigan Man

Oak Park, MI

#18 Aug 23, 2006
mindy wrote:
well untill we do that,explain how you look,ill go first,im only 5'3 100lbs,blonde and blue,my background
is scottish,german and canadian.I grew up in Woodside
california.im a nurse and also work with HUNTER ENGINERING...installing equiptment for automotive.
WOW, Awesome!!

Well i'm 6'2, 220lbs, brown and hazel

My background: Mechanical engineer, I design automotive parts for BMV
Chris

Duluth, MN

#19 Aug 23, 2006
I have a few girlfriends but nothing serious. And my Ex still calls now and then just to talk.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Aug 23, 2006
Michigan Man wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, Awesome!!
Well i'm 6'2, 220lbs, brown and hazel
My background: Mechanical engineer, I design automotive parts for BMV
Well heck you must have heard of Hunter Engineering!DO YOU HAVE in your shop the GSP9700 wheel balancer? its supposed to be the requirement for B.M.W. and who is your hunter rep
that services your equiptment,i might know him.xoxox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
More from around the web