Frustration dogs Spencer in pursuing ...

Frustration dogs Spencer in pursuing full-time ride

There are 3 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Jun 10, 2006, titled Frustration dogs Spencer in pursuing full-time ride. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

LONG POND - Jimmy Spencer doesn't know what his future holds. He does know his next full-time ride with a NASCAR Nextel Cup team is going to have to be with a team that wants to win and for an owner that still ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

Tony in Homestead

AOL

#1 Jun 11, 2006
Hu-rah!!!! A race with mr excitement in it is just a better race. Thank you for hanging in there jimmy tony
tommy

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2006
I HAVE BEEN A SPENCER FAN FOR YEARS AND IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE HIM BACK ON THE TRACK.IT WOULD BE WORTHWHILE FOR YATES,CHILDRESS OR HENDRICK TO BUILD A CAR ESPECIALLY FOR HIM TO RACE AT BRISTOL OR RICHMOND AND MOST ANY OTHER TRACK.#1 SPENCER FAN
Mark

Akron, OH

#3 Jul 1, 2006
I miss Jimmy. The excitement when he ran #41 Dodge was great.

Wish someone would get him a HotRod!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
More from around the web