Stewart-Kenseth Rivalry Fun, Won't Last

Stewart-Kenseth Rivalry Fun, Won't Last

There are 41 comments on the The Associated Press story from May 23, 2006, titled Stewart-Kenseth Rivalry Fun, Won't Last . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Tony Stewart vs. Matt Kenseth. Two series champions bumping and banging on the race track, then trading barbs off of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kay Dill

Defiance, OH

#1 May 23, 2006
Tony Stewart is a spoiled, agressive little snot. He needs to shape up and be a man of integrity like Matt Kenseth.
gordangirl24

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 23, 2006
tony is a dousche bag
Christy

Reynolds, IN

#3 May 24, 2006
gordangirl24 wrote:
tony is a dousche bag
At least he doesn't have to have his much taller girlfriend follow hime around and hold his hands so that he will make him look better. Why are you on this forum anyway. This is for Tony's FANS!
TonyFanAnne

Barnesville, GA

#4 May 24, 2006
YEAH CHRISTY!! WELCOME!!!:)
Joyce Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 24, 2006
Christy no Tony don't have his much taller girl friends around. He is such a jerk he can't hang on to a girlfriend.....
spotter dawg

Honolulu, HI

#6 May 24, 2006
take a look at a tape of the race and you will clearly see that
Kenseth came down on Tony and started the whole thing. Maybe Matt's
spotter is to blame for not telling him Tony had a run low and had
a nose in there
Carey

AOL

#7 May 24, 2006
Sigh....Christy, we've began a pact to ignore certain posters.. you can defend Tony if you want, but we're going to ignore rude posters like Joyce in hopes of making this a better place for Tony fans.
And, welcome, Christy!!
Steve

United States

#8 May 24, 2006
Kay Dill wrote:
Tony Stewart is a spoiled, agressive little snot. He needs to shape up and be a man of integrity like Matt Kenseth.
Highly intellectual comments from a Busch series fan! Hating Tony must making racing more enjoyable since Tony always beats your guy anyways... it is the only form of enjoyment you can get on race day because you are constantly watching Tony either at the podium in the winners circle, or racking points up... last check I had Tony was the reigning NASCAR NEXTEL Champ... are we watching the same sport?
Steve

United States

#9 May 24, 2006
Joyce Snow wrote:
Christy no Tony don't have his much taller girl friends around. He is such a jerk he can't hang on to a girlfriend.....
Excellent grammar... please stop providing fuel for the stereotype that all NASCAR Fans are retarded... Represent the sport with some intellect... not toothless grins.
Steve

United States

#10 May 24, 2006
gordangirl24 wrote:
tony is a dousche bag
OMG, more highly intellectual grammar challenged individuals poorly representing the sport of NASCAR. PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE STEREOTYPE that we all do not know how to read or write... the word is "Douche"... you are the original Mr Dumass... No more responses to the illiterate. Learn to spell and then come back to NASCAR... we need to get away from that stereotype... Tony is the best pure race car driver in the world... period. Yes, I love him as a driver, but it is just proven by the numbers...do the research and put your heart back in your chest and stay clear of the Tony Fan Club!
eddie

West Warren, MA

#11 May 24, 2006
Joyce Snow wrote:
Christy no Tony don't have his much taller girl friends around. He is such a jerk he can't hang on to a girlfriend.....
why bother hanging on to one..Tony can have any woman he wants.boogityboogityboogity
Steve

United States

#12 May 24, 2006
Carey wrote:
Sigh....Christy, we've began a pact to ignore certain posters.. you can defend Tony if you want, but we're going to ignore rude posters like Joyce in hopes of making this a better place for Tony fans.
And, welcome, Christy!!
I love it... we are Home Dept United!!! I think that if a poll other than most sexy driver was taken and instead sought to find out who the most thought of or discussed driver, it would have to go to Tony... Little E has a bunch of coat tails and emotional people holding on to Daddy... Jeff has a swoon of old time front runners and mom's who want to pinch his cheeks... for those of us who like watching racing... Tony is the guy.
TonyFanAnne

Barnesville, GA

#13 May 25, 2006
Joyce Snow wrote:
Christy no Tony don't have his much taller girl friends around. He is such a jerk he can't hang on to a girlfriend.....
BYE JOYCE!! We'll pray for you!!
TonyFanAnne

Barnesville, GA

#14 May 25, 2006
Steve wrote:
<quoted text> I love it... we are Home Dept United!!! I think that if a poll other than most sexy driver was taken and instead sought to find out who the most thought of or discussed driver, it would have to go to Tony... Little E has a bunch of coat tails and emotional people holding on to Daddy... Jeff has a swoon of old time front runners and mom's who want to pinch his cheeks... for those of us who like watching racing... Tony is the guy.
YEAH!! Steve, I think you've got it all figured out!! I just want to stand up and cheer!!!

Happy Memorial Day!! GO SMOKE GO!!!!!!!!!!
Christy

Reynolds, IN

#15 May 25, 2006
Joyce Snow wrote:
Christy no Tony don't have his much taller girl friends around. He is such a jerk he can't hang on to a girlfriend.....
Maybe it isn't him...Maybe he hasn't found the girl that can hold on to him...or better yet, maybe he doesn't want one right now. He wants to concentrate on another championship. I could see that.
Carey

AOL

#16 May 25, 2006
Christy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it isn't him...Maybe he hasn't found the girl that can hold on to him...or better yet, maybe he doesn't want one right now. He wants to concentrate on another championship. I could see that.
That's what he said in a recent interview, but soon he'd like to settle down and start a family.
TonyFanAnne

Barnesville, GA

#17 May 25, 2006
Carey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what he said in a recent interview, but soon he'd like to settle down and start a family.
I'm ready to help with the family!!!:)
Carey

AOL

#18 May 25, 2006
TonyFanAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready to help with the family!!!:)
I knew you were going to post something like that shortly, lol. His babies are gonna be fat cheeked, little butterballs, lol. He seems like he'd ba a good daddy, tho. Other than the fact he'd be gone all the time.
Carey

AOL

#19 May 25, 2006
OMG, typo!! "Be" a good daddy..before someone accuses me of not being able to spell, lol.
TonyFanAnne

Barnesville, GA

#20 May 25, 2006
Carey wrote:
OMG, typo!! "Be" a good daddy..before someone accuses me of not being able to spell, lol.
You are soooo funny!! I especially enjoyed the decription of the kids!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
More from around the web