Kevin Harvick irritated with Kurt Busch

Kevin Harvick irritated with Kurt Busch

There are 4 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Mar 24, 2006, titled Kevin Harvick irritated with Kurt Busch. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Kevin Harvick is apparently irritated with Kurt Busch for on-track contact last week in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Dave Thomas

Tulsa, OK

#1 Apr 2, 2006
Harvick is a hot head and should focus more on his driving as he comes across as a cry baby ... Also, I came to this forum to make a comment ... Jimmy Spencer is a punk and needs to take his slim fast and go away .. fast.
granny 29-20

AOL

#2 Apr 29, 2006
will now! such a bad boy. sounds like you are the hot head and needs to focus more on you disrespsctful comments. use respect on here. express what you want but why cant you be nice we or most of us would thank you for that for real respect is to know the extent of ones ignorance! are you a cry baby? it appears to me that you are crying a lot about nothing. dont you have something better you could be doing? if not talk to me boy. i will listen to you and help you to over come your hate. its not nice noe to say that about jimmy spencer how would you like these kind of comments about you? cause you know "WHAR GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" god bless and be kind!
29ers

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2006
YOU GO GRANNY!
devin bachman

Howell, MI

#4 Aug 3, 2006
Dave Thomas wrote:
Harvick is a hot head and should focus more on his driving as he comes across as a cry baby ... Also, I came to this forum to make a comment ... Jimmy Spencer is a punk and needs to take his slim fast and go away .. fast.
kevin shoue floce more on his cup car than his bush car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
More from around the web