riki rackman
jack alexis

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2007
what is a riki rackman, where did he come from, why is he qualified to comment about anything, and what's all that crap on his arms?

Valognes, France

#2 Aug 7, 2007
I grew up with Riki and he's a strange dude. In the early eighties he was heavly into rock-a-billy. He worked as a DJ in a fashionably clithing store on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks California. He was known for having a big mouth and nothing to back it up with. Much like he still is today. In the late 80's he became friends with on on the guys from the band Faster pussycat and became a "rocker." Subsequently becoming friends with the early lineup of Guns N Roses. It was GnR that helped Rackman get the VJ job on HeadBangers ball.He also was part owner on a very popular rock club in late 80's called The Cathouse. Rackman has always been a likable idiot but as an alcoholic he is an angry man. As for all the tatts. He began with just one of an old girlfriend. Whe she let him the tatt was covered and they grew from there. I also think he got the tatts to look more like a rocker. The tatts are so many that you can't tell one from the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment (Mar '14) Jun '14 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
More from around the web