Suspension for Gordon?

Full story: CNN

Posted: Tuesday March 28, 2006 10:19AM; Updated: Tuesday March 28, 2006 10:19AM Will Jeff Gordon's shove of Matt Kenseth earn him a one-race suspension? When Jimmy Spencer took a swing at Kurt Busch after a ...

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 164 of164
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2006

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>On the Sunset webpage, the girl with the dish of onion rings used to baby sit my ex-girlfriend's son. My ex was a manager at Sunset and hired her.(Also hired 1badmk8)
It's nice you all have the old town feel of things and all know eachother and have a great time!!!Im envious.wish it was like that here!!!I used to love those days back in the Bay area...:)Have a great day Chris!
1badmk8

Superior, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2006

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>On the Sunset webpage, the girl with the dish of onion rings used to baby sit my ex-girlfriend's son. My ex was a manager at Sunset and hired her.(Also hired 1badmk8)
Chris you should sleep with Thersa Earnhart, maybe I could get a job racing........kind of like Erin......oh crap, I wouldn't want to drive a Chevy.....HEHEHE
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2007

mara24 wrote:
<quoted text>tony stuweart is a cry baby in racing i dont like hima nd gordons car was jacked up from the beging so u can just go shut up about stuwart if he was such a great racer he would of took the spot and won!
Tony is a cry baby, but Jeff isn't? Is that your joke of the month?

“Git-R-Done”

Since: May 07

Mobile, Bammy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2007

Carolyn I dun like your tone. Are you a supporter of al queda or sometin?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 164 of164
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jimmy Spencer Discussions

Search the Jimmy Spencer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Excitment Jun 16 The Green_Hornet 2
Jason Lefler (Jun '13) Jun '13 ex f-14 pilot 1
@billtowngspot: RT @NascarDaily: I wonder what ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 1
enny hamlin (Mar '13) Mar '13 rick mcelroy 2
Jimmy Johnson and Chad (Sep '11) Sep '11 Betty Boop 1
cars and drivers (Sep '10) Aug '11 pierce 4
kevin harvik (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cherokee Sunrise 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••