in My Opinion: Nascar must drive poin...

in My Opinion: Nascar must drive point home

There are 208 comments on the Auto Racing Series story from Feb 12, 2007, titled in My Opinion: Nascar must drive point home. In it, Auto Racing Series reports that:

Why would two top-tier Nextel Cup teams have unapproved aerodynamic enhancements on their cars during Sunday's Daytona 500 qualifying, knowing it probably wouldn't make a significant difference at a track where ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auto Racing Series.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
shelly

Warren, NJ

#209 Nov 18, 2007
bruce whitcomb wrote:
I feel that the person singing the National Anthem today did not represent NASCAR's history of patriotism. Would you like your children to look like him. Though he could sing and we could understand all the words, he's not someone to emulate. Try to do better next time.
It was Toryn Green, the new singer for Fuel. My kids do look like him. Take a look around, lots of people look like him. And we shouldn't judge a person's character based on their hair or a few tattoos.

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#210 Nov 18, 2007
Ahhh! I see now! That's the same reaction I got when I had a beard & Longer hair! Man to each thier own! Some people thought Jesus wore dresses, But it was just a robe. He had long hair & a beard too! He didn't turn out to bad!
Chad

Miami, FL

#211 Nov 18, 2007
He may not fit the technical look you may like, but he just so happens to be a very successful musical artist. Just because he may have tattoos and such, he is a very well educated individual. I met him back in the pits today and you cant judge a book by the cover. I think he did an awesome job with the anthem. I guess you are also saying that the hispanic girl that sang it the other day doesnt represent anything american either?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#212 Nov 21, 2007
Chad wrote:
He may not fit the technical look you may like, but he just so happens to be a very successful musical artist. Just because he may have tattoos and such, he is a very well educated individual. I met him back in the pits today and you cant judge a book by the cover. I think he did an awesome job with the anthem. I guess you are also saying that the hispanic girl that sang it the other day doesnt represent anything american either?
Good post, Chad.

“Miss you much FLAMES!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Are you a stalker?

#213 Dec 1, 2007
To all of our good friends we so dearly have missed. Kitty Kat gave birth to a baby girl, Nov. 24th at 9:06 am. She weighed 8.4 and was 21 inches long. My son and Kat named her Kyrie Marie, and pics are up on myspace. Love and miss ya all.
The Cajun Brats
MEL TAYLOR

Alto, GA

#215 Jan 20, 2008
SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEE NASCAR QUIT TRYING TO
BUILD COOKIE CUTTER CARS AND MOTORS GET BACK TO MFG CRATE MOTORS AND STOCK AS POSSIBLE BODY'S.
ELIMINATE THE EXCESS COST OF PROTO TYPE CARS
AND MOTORS YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT MADE NASCAR.70
YEAR OLD FAN WHO IS CONSIDERING LAST RACE PARTICIPATION!!!!. COST OF TICKETS FOR MY FAMILY THIS YEAR FOR DAYTONA ALONE 10,000. CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO AN EVENT I DON'T ENJOY ANYMORE.
BESIDES THERE ARE NO MORE HEROES. ONLY HOME GROWN CRY BABIES. MILLION DOLLAR PLAY BOYS AND LARGE CORPORATIONS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN COMPETE NO MORE SMOKEY, JACK ROUSE, JUNIOR JOHNSON. AS IT USE TO BE. NASCAR HAS LOST ALL SENSE OF PRIDE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSIDERATION FOR THE SOUTHERN FAN YOUR FAN BASE AND LARGEST SUPPORTER
former nascar fan

United States

#216 Mar 9, 2008
NASCAR won't answer your email because they don't care what you think.Their new car sucks, their new points system sucks,and if you don't like it so what. I watched the last 6 laps today, wow what a finish. I won't waste time any more.

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#217 Mar 9, 2008
Good, that's one less fan in line to make things longer for the REAL fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmie Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR announces another format change Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
Jimmie Johnson Fan Club (Oct '06) Aug '16 pcombs 270
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jimmie Johnson escapes injury after steering wh... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web