in My Opinion: Nascar must drive poin...

in My Opinion: Nascar must drive point home

There are 208 comments on the Auto Racing Series story from Feb 12, 2007, titled in My Opinion: Nascar must drive point home. In it, Auto Racing Series reports that:

Why would two top-tier Nextel Cup teams have unapproved aerodynamic enhancements on their cars during Sunday's Daytona 500 qualifying, knowing it probably wouldn't make a significant difference at a track where ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auto Racing Series.

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#188 Sep 26, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
Was that wayyyy toooo much info?? LOL
Only if you think it was? LOL!

“what the”

Since: Jun 07

New Bedford, MA

#189 Sep 26, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO All this started by me jumping on the couch. PeeDee your alright my friend!
Yep, I may be the watcher. But it seems that I watch the action you instigate. Hmmmmm.... seems that you are the wiser one. One step ahead. You get to watch the watchers. LOL You are cool people terry.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#191 Oct 2, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Why do I get the feeling someone has multiple personalities?
Yeah, for a minute there I thought maybe that weed I smoked back in '71 finally kicked in.

Tucson, AZ

#192 Oct 2, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, for a minute there I thought maybe that weed I smoked back in '71 finally kicked in.
and you didn't share with me??? Oh wait, I wasn't born until 72......LOL
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#193 Oct 3, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you didn't share with me??? Oh wait, I wasn't born until 72......LOL
I am Dillinger, born in 1903....I look damn good for my age!!! Excuse me, my tooth just fell out, hang on...

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#194 Oct 3, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes,'71 was a good year for weed!
NASCARFAN

West Monroe, LA

#195 Oct 3, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Dillinger, born in 1903....I look damn good for my age!!! Excuse me, my tooth just fell out, hang on...
Most of the girls that live in this part of Florida lose their teeth very early, too much triple sweet tea. Down in your part of the state they mostly drink expresso, true?

Say if your were born in 1903 are you related mabe to John Dillinger,HaHa.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#196 Oct 3, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Hi Dill!

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#197 Oct 3, 2007
NASCARFAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the girls that live in this part of Florida lose their teeth very early, too much triple sweet tea. Down in your part of the state they mostly drink expresso, true?
Oh splenda it IS John Dillinger!!! Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! He may be older than dirt, but he still has an "equalizer".

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#198 Oct 3, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck at your age you are lucky to have teeth to fall out!! LOL

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#199 Oct 3, 2007
hmmmm I guess Tam isn't lonely for us today. She hasn't checked in. Hmph! Probably found a credit card that hasn't reached the limit yet and is out at the mall takin' care of business. LOL
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#200 Oct 5, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text> Heck at your age you are lucky to have teeth to fall out!! LOL
Ha! Could be worse, I could be as old as Vlad Tepes, alias Dracula and have fangs instead!! Have a good one!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#201 Oct 5, 2007
NASCARFAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, for real now. I have never even had a cavity. I don't drink coffee or tea. I think it's because of the floride in the water. But, it was funny thinking about it.
NASCARFAN

West Monroe, LA

#202 Oct 5, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, for real now. I have never even had a cavity. I don't drink coffee or tea. I think it's because of the floride in the water. But, it was funny thinking about it.
I know I was just kidding, I'm sure your teeth are just fine, and I bet you do look great for your age. Besides anyone who loves Nascar racing is just fine with me, even some of these morons that just love to hate. At least they love a great sport. The expresso comment was a pun on the Cubans living in south Florida, I happen to like expresso and the only Cuban I don't like is Castro. Hope you enjoy this weekend of racing!!

“Miss you much FLAMES!!!!!!!”

Are you a stalker?

#203 Oct 20, 2007
Update.....We going to get that girl we wanted. Kat has 28 days left and finally she showed herself. ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>It's so great to see you coming on again. Flames use to have me searching for you on here. My Dad use to be on here for a while back in the winter. He called himself "Speechless". They were both big fans of yours. Flames use to know everybody on here I guess. I just lurk around a little and read what others post mostly. Everything has been going well except for Flames wife is beginning to have some health issues of her own. It's really great seeing you on her though. Hopefully I can catch you sometime while you're still on. Be good.

Tucson, AZ

#204 Oct 20, 2007
GoJeff wrote:
Update.....We going to get that girl we wanted. Kat has 28 days left and finally she showed herself. ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
CONGRATS!!! big w00t for you.

“Miss you much FLAMES!!!!!!!”

Are you a stalker?

#205 Oct 22, 2007
Yeppers we have like 3 weeks to go. Go check out myspace if you want to see the ultrasound pics. I have not yet put up the new ones where she flipped off the tech. We have them but we cannot get the blurry out...We gonna keep going. LOL
Tiger
myspace.com/gojeffgordon_go
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGRATS!!! big w00t for you.
bruce whitcomb

United States

#206 Nov 18, 2007
I feel that the person singing the National Anthem today did not represent NASCAR's history of patriotism. Would you like your children to look like him. Though he could sing and we could understand all the words, he's not someone to emulate. Try to do better next time.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#207 Nov 18, 2007
bruce whitcomb wrote:
I feel that the person singing the National Anthem today did not represent NASCAR's history of patriotism. Would you like your children to look like him. Though he could sing and we could understand all the words, he's not someone to emulate. Try to do better next time.
I didn't see the National Anthem, What's up?

Green Valley, AZ

#208 Nov 18, 2007
There wasn't anything wrong with that dude. So he had black longish hair and it looked like he just got out of bed, that's the style now. Don't like it? Too bad, it's not up to you to judge them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmie Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Dec 27 Manic bitch hehehe 8
Jimmie Johnson Fan Club (Oct '06) Aug '16 pcombs 270
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jimmie Johnson escapes injury after steering wh... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
More from around the web