Jimmie Johnson, NASCAR giving to Sandy efforts

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

Jimmie Johnson knows that being unable to get in his Manhattan-area apartment is a small inconvenience compared to what so many others are going through in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
what

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

oh yeah, nice of him. he keeps the apartment for his blonde stringey haired wife, who worked as a coat check girl at a resturant and a part time model for small time businsess. not known at all. Chanda wake up, use his money to style and cut your hair.take some pointers from other wives, girlfriends. look in the mirror. ugly hair.and she does not know how to dress properly.
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
oh yeah, nice of him. he keeps the apartment for his blonde stringey haired wife, who worked as a coat check girl at a resturant and a part time model for small time businsess. not known at all. Chanda wake up, use his money to style and cut your hair.take some pointers from other wives, girlfriends. look in the mirror. ugly hair.and she does not know how to dress properly.
OMG why don't you get a life, Shanda does not need your silly remarks! You sound soooo out of touch!
JJ48DaMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

What a noble gesture from such a humbling kind of guy. How lucky is he to have such a beautiful loving wife name Chandra. And, to have a daughter that is just adorable. Kudos.
Duh1

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

this must be a family member, whom loves JJ a lot. do you ever see him joining with other drivers. no no. his hands are to white. too clean. his wife is not pretty. she is ugly & needs a makeover. oh yeah, family member , I understand she never has time for JJ family just her mother in okie. huh?
JJ48DaMan

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Duh1 wrote:
this must be a family member, whom loves JJ a lot. do you ever see him joining with other drivers. no no. his hands are to white. too clean. his wife is not pretty. she is ugly & needs a makeover. oh yeah, family member , I understand she never has time for JJ family just her mother in okie. huh?
Nope, wrong aagin there, buddy. Just a loyal fan. You do know what that is don't you? Not only do I see him join and chit chat with other drivers, the drivers themselves will say Jimmie's one of the most likeable guys IN the garage. And Jimmie's wife? She should be a model.
Personal Attacks Suck

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Why the personal attacks? Gee wiz can't anyone do something good to help others without being personally attacked?!?!?!
Wayward Willie

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

They just jealous. They're obviously not comfortable with the rich & successful giving a lil' back cuz there "has to be something" behind that. Sometimes you just can't please stupid.
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Any and all donations should be commended. I just don't know why they have to publicize a $48,000.00 donation between two super rich guys like Hendrik and Johnson. I have more respect for the ones who give unselfishly who don't need to have it publicized and I have no idea why nascar was even mentioned in the headline. I didn't see any mention in the article about any amount of money being donated by them, just Lowes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••