Dale Earnhardt Jr. signs five-year contract extension with Hendrick Motorsports

Sep 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be climbing in and out of the No. 88 car at least through the 2017 season after reaching a contract extension with Hendrick Motorsports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of112
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
95 Thunderbird

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 1, 2011
 
Congrats to both Jr. and Dick Hendrick!!!
They both will be making a ton of money in the next 5 years off of the Earnhardt name!!! It's obvious to all that this deal is all about money and not about racing results. If it were about racing results, Dick would be better off having one of his many secretaries drive the car. Better results, better looking...., more education, better speakers, better at about everything!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 1, 2011
 
So Dale signed his last contract, a five-year farewell tour. 5 years from now, he'll be 42 years old, and have only won a handfull of races in more than a decade. All-in-all not a terrible career. Enjoy retirement dale!
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 1, 2011
 
Jr is an over paid gridfiller! His ride should be driven by a more deserving driver.
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 1, 2011
 
The wannabe can make money, even if he cant win races. But then again, it takes a paid off media and stupid fans to get those results.
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2011
 
I'm surprised Jr. signed a deal to keep going in circles for 5 years. Oh wait, he's always been spinning around, nothing new.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Dale Jr bashers should just shut-up and leave the contract signing and driving to Dale Jr and RH.
It is their lives they can live as they please, seems like you bashers just have nothing else to talk about! Why not post your comments on your drives web page! And stop being so negative!
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 2, 2011
 
annie wrote:
Dale Jr bashers should just shut-up and leave the contract signing and driving to Dale Jr and RH.
It is their lives they can live as they please, seems like you bashers just have nothing else to talk about! Why not post your comments on your drives web page! And stop being so negative!
How about this, I won't tell you where and what to post and you do the same for me?
Wang

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 2, 2011
 
At reast clook Hendlick get money regarry. He get The Juniol Nation werfale checks five mole yeals.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 2, 2011
 
Wang wrote:
At reast clook Hendlick get money regarry. He get The Juniol Nation werfale checks five mole yeals.
Wang, Wang, Wang try to be nice! I have never got a welfare check!
I am Dale Jr fan and very proud of it!!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lmao How the Jr. keeps folks panties in a wad.
He's here for 5 more..just deal with it.
Hell, Kyle slows down., waits to wreck ES, WHO was not driving for KH and not a damn word has been said..but Jr. gets what we all knew was coming, you all freak the phuck out..lmao
I just think it's funny how ya's hate ,but you just can't stop talkig about Jr.
I don't give a damn about Kyle B other than the fact the kid is one helluva driver if not the BEST! But I'm damn sure not gonna make his life my every thought, like you all do the Bug.
It's like the night he wrecked ES, I had an opinion , but hey boys wil be boys, and it ain't my bag to go around picking on KB, bc IDC what he does. Get it? lol
I guess that's the difference in a grown up, wannabe ;-)
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 2, 2011
 
Joooooooooooooooooonnnnyyyyyyy yyyyrrrrrrrrrrr, the Danica Patrick of A$$CAR! Oh Wait, the other no talent media darling is coming to A$$CAR next year!
Wang

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jrw wrote:
lmao How the Jr. keeps folks panties in a wad.
He's here for 5 more..just deal with it.
Hell, Kyle slows down., waits to wreck ES, WHO was not driving for KH and not a damn word has been said..but Jr. gets what we all knew was coming, you all freak the phuck out..lmao
I just think it's funny how ya's hate ,but you just can't stop talkig about Jr.
I don't give a damn about Kyle B other than the fact the kid is one helluva driver if not the BEST! But I'm damn sure not gonna make his life my every thought, like you all do the Bug.
It's like the night he wrecked ES, I had an opinion , but hey boys wil be boys, and it ain't my bag to go around picking on KB, bc IDC what he does. Get it? lol
I guess that's the difference in a grown up, wannabe ;-)
What? Prease use plopel Engrish and sentence stluctule. Wang not undelstand The Juniol Nation pig ratin.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 3, 2011
 
Wang wrote:
At reast clook Hendlick get money regarry. He get The Juniol Nation werfale checks five mole yeals.
Who are you spending your welfare check on???? Your little fat mouth just wishing you had the same deal Jr does.........

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Prease use plopel Engrish and sentence stluctule. Wang not undelstand The Juniol Nation pig ratin.
WE all know you don't
understand but you jack them jaws like you do.You would not be able to type English if it hit you in the butt.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jrw what about them Harvick trucks. Kevin won 3 in a row,amd last night both his trucks finished ahead of Kylie.... He sure would have liked to wreck That #2 truck of Harvicks but just got out foxed.Enjoy the racing this weekend. We have the NHRA Nationals going on.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 3, 2011
 
menards wrote:
So Dale signed his last contract, a five-year farewell tour. 5 years from now, he'll be 42 years old, and have only won a handfull of races in more than a decade. All-in-all not a terrible career. Enjoy retirement dale!
He will be enjoying his money and laughing at all the people who put him down. I thought they were all racing to make money well he makes more than all the others just digest it buddy.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 3, 2011
 
95 Thunderbird wrote:
Congrats to both Jr. and Dick Hendrick!!!
They both will be making a ton of money in the next 5 years off of the Earnhardt name!!! It's obvious to all that this deal is all about money and not about racing results. If it were about racing results, Dick would be better off having one of his many secretaries drive the car. Better results, better looking...., more education, better speakers, better at about everything!!!
Dale is the best at hauling in the dough take a cool shower and get some sleep you will feel better tomorrow. You cannot control the Hendrick group...lol lol
Wang

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 3, 2011
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you spending your welfare check on???? Your little fat mouth just wishing you had the same deal Jr does.........
Hohoho, Wang think you need type srowel. You seem reave out wolds.

Wang not membel The Juniol Nation. Not on werfale. Wang not want Dare Jl. dear, Wang have mole serf respect than that.
Wang

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 3, 2011
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>WE all know you don't
understand but you jack them jaws like you do.You would not be able to type English if it hit you in the butt.
Hohoho, you purring on Wang's reg again.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 3, 2011
 
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho, Wang think you need type srowel. You seem reave out wolds.
Wang not membel The Juniol Nation. Not on werfale. Wang not want Dare Jl. dear, Wang have mole serf respect than that.
Who do you root for Wang?? I know your always bad mouthing Jr. So tell us who your perfect driver is please...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of112
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••