NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson touche...

NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson touched by visit to Oklahoma tornado victims, pledges help

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 31, 2013, titled NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson touched by visit to Oklahoma tornado victims, pledges help. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

He was accompanied by his wife, Chani, a native of Muskogee. The visit was in conjunction with Johnson's sponsor, Lowe's, and the Feed the Children initiative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

dirt track JACK

Hazleton, PA

#1 May 31, 2013
He can do donuts in the streets or host a donut derby to raise money. If that doesn't work Danica Patrick can rent herself to white collar dudes.
hello

Groveport, OH

#2 May 31, 2013
Lowes bought & donated all the items, he & wife only stayed about an hour , handing out supplies. he did not spend much time, only a public display. just enough time for photos.
Yes, My friend was there. she tells the truth. she lost all material things, but their lives were spared, to which she is most thankful.
WayOutWaylon

Winchester, VA

#3 Jun 2, 2013
hello wrote:
Lowes bought & donated all the items, he & wife only stayed about an hour , handing out supplies. he did not spend much time, only a public display. just enough time for photos.
Yes, My friend was there. she tells the truth. she lost all material things, but their lives were spared, to which she is most thankful.
Good job, maynard. Way to break it down & tell us all how it really went down.(thumbs down) WHAT A DISRESPECTFUL DOUCHEBAG you are!!! Chani is from OK. What did your driver do besides stand around & play pocket pool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmie Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul 3 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jimmie Johnson escapes injury after steering wh... Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
More from around the web