NASCAR seizes part of Johnson's Daytona 500 car

Feb 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson and crew chief Chad Knaus are back in the spotlight at one of racing's biggest stages - and not for the right reason.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

I see Chaddie is up to his old tricks yet.
american

Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Don;t judge Jimmy or Henrick motorsports.Cheaten Chad is the only repeat offender in that oraganization.Of course if nascar continues to allow it why not.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two issues that NASCAR would like to see happen to grow the sagging ticket sales.(1) Getting Junion to become a force and a possible champion and (2) Playing the Danica story line to the fullest potential to get an enlarged fan base and possibly bring in more non auto and non male sponsorship into the fold.
This part is sad , but true.
think

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Kick him out and take all 5 from those championships from them. Use him for an example that this is an American sport and we do it right no matter who you are you will be kicked out if you are that Stupid and CHEAT.
Interesting

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Chad needs to be suspended for at least half of season but I also feel driver should be penalized. they are both runnning scared. lot of competition,
Otis

Marshall, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you HONESTLY believe that Chad does all of these things without any knowledge by the Hendrick higher ups?
Certainly he would.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly he would NOT, although Chad is a high profile person in that organization it is still Rick Hendrick whe depends of the 15 to 20 Million that Lowes puts in the team every year and even Chad would not have the guts to place money like that at risk without the knowledge and OK of the boss.
Funny thing about big coporations and business, in general, there might be several people that the general public associates with those companies, however, the final decision on anything this large is made by the man who signs the front of the checks and not just the rear.
The fact that Rick Hendrick continues to allow it says alot to support your arguement.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

If they didn't get caught, Chad was probably going to tell Jimmie to flip the car after the race like he told him to crack the back of the car at Talladega.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••