Forbes ranks NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson as America's Most Influential Athlete

Apr 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

The rankings are done by public opinion polling. Forbes says Tuesday that Nielsen and E-Poll surveyed over 1,100 adults about dozens of well-known athletes to measure their likeability and whether they are considered influential to marketers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Pfffffffftttt not
Duh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

athlete. influential, nope. cheater/two faced. yes.
I do not like Edwards but he is more an athlete & works out more than JJ. JJ likes his beer!!!!!!
they sure did not poll the fans!!!!!!!!!
smellslikekardas hian

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

maybe two years ago....what has he done lately?
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Shouldn't Ryan Braun be up there as most influential? He got caught cheating and got away with it too.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Wait, what about Jr.? He's the best, just ask him, he'll tell you.
duh huh

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
athlete. influential, nope. cheater/two faced. yes.
I do not like Edwards but he is more an athlete & works out more than JJ. JJ likes his beer!!!!!!
they sure did not poll the fans!!!!!!!!!
Nah, but you sure smoke the fans pole don't u. Mr. 5-in-a-Row is one of the most well conditioned athlete driving a stock car. Carl "Roid Rage" Edwards wishes he was slim & trim like JJ. The only beer you're speaking about is the one your nursing when you're watching real athletes compete on TV. Forbes, baby. Let that sink in for a minute.

“smokes~ mojo”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT NOT BY LONG SHOT dALE sR WAS PROBABLY THE MOST INFLUENTIAL BY FAR
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT NOT BY LONG SHOT dALE sR WAS PROBABLY THE MOST INFLUENTIAL BY FAR
Did you fart? Or you just stuck on a brain fart. Dale Sr. is dead just like your feeble attempt to argue Forbes' Most Influential Athlete. Real recognizes real and JJ's marketability is a cut above the rest. Keep hatin' on Jimmie and he'll keep getting accolades.

“smokes~ mojo”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

have you looked at his marketability ...he is barely in top 10 pretty sad for a 5 time chimp....( guess most agree he is a chimp not a champ). Like the new sprint data commercial... Jimmie thinking people turn off their viewing because they did not want to use their data plans up with techno music...truth is they would rather listen to awful techno music than see him race... we change the channel when he goes to the lead.JMO Rather watch NHRA or techno music than the cheatin chimp race.We all know how lowes he will go..

“smokes~ mojo”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

yea ppppppppppppppfftttttttttttttt tttt it is not a fart mearly a rasberry...lol. Ladies do not fart punkin.

“smokes~ mojo”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

As a matter of fact we root for someone to spin him to the grass (funny to listen to him 100 whaa's a minute squeal like a girl and whine if anyone gets near him...oh whaaaaaaaaa someone touched my bumper they should respect my 5 time cheating chimpin').... Have at it boys...Someone need to show him respect is earned and it is not earned by cheating. JMO but between him/Chad and BF they have about ruined the sport that his grandfather and father built.Truly shameful
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Yeah hunny, all I hear is you whaaa whaaa whaaa about Jimmie. Oh I seen plenty of marketability last night and I like it. Nascar is smart to market him like that. He is still the man and the man to beat for championships. It's all about championships right now and nobody has more than Jimmie. He knows how to win them. How many does Busch, Edwards, Biffle, or even Earnhardt has? That's right hunny 0. Just like your figure. And, ew, more like dingleberry is prolly what pppfffttt comes out of ya'. lmfao

“smokes~ mojo”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

tony as more championship won legitimately and has done it under different teams and manufactures and different racing associations.... thus a way better driver than Mr "I have to cheat to win and am only as good as the team that sponsors and cheats with/for me"and I have only been with one cheating to make me look good team to do it.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

The only legitimate thing Fat Tony can do is eat cheeseburgers. Mr. Hamburglar can mos def eat any driver under the table but has a way to go to get to Jimmie's status. Stewarthog can't keep a crew chief for crying out loud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••