Jimmie Johnson Fan Club
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
LilGcat

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2006
TO Rebel 48: Yes, I would love the join the Fan Club......thanks.....
LilGcat

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2006
REBEL48 - MY SECOND LOVE AFTER JJ AND JG IS SCARY, CREEPY MOVIES...SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR....THE RACE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND HALLOWEEN MOVIES..!!!!!!!!
RebelChild48

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Oct 28, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
REBEL48 - MY SECOND LOVE AFTER JJ AND JG IS SCARY, CREEPY MOVIES...SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR....THE RACE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND HALLOWEEN MOVIES..!!!!!!!!
Cool I will get the info and get it to you tomorrow o.k....you will be happy when you see what you get...nighty night..........peace Rebel
LilGcat

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Cool I will get the info and get it to you tomorrow o.k....you will be happy when you see what you get...nighty night..........peace Rebel
GOOD MORNIN...I GET UP LATE...AND STAY UP LATE...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE.......... I stated when you were offline a couple of days that I called my daughter and told her I had "Jimmie Friends" now...she laughed....like I said we all have different drivers and it is always fun on Race Day...even if we don't watch together we all call each other during the race no matter where we are...HOPE JJ WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE 19TH...IT IS VERY COOL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO THE RACE THE WEEK PRIOR...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AT THAT RACE...SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!
RebelChild48

Mesa, AZ

#5 Oct 29, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD MORNIN...I GET UP LATE...AND STAY UP LATE...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE.......... I stated when you were offline a couple of days that I called my daughter and told her I had "Jimmie Friends" now...she laughed....like I said we all have different drivers and it is always fun on Race Day...even if we don't watch together we all call each other during the race no matter where we are...HOPE JJ WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE 19TH...IT IS VERY COOL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO THE RACE THE WEEK PRIOR...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AT THAT RACE...SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Yep,Im a "Diehard"and we do have so much fun...we go 2 times a year now,and love every second of it! Have alot of friends going,but they will be ( alot) of them on ,"The Hill" here in Arizona we are famous for the Hill!Its a "Rowdy"time! Thanks my friend and if you want a Fan Club Membership,I will tell you how to go online and get one !.......Peace
LilGcat

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,Im a "Diehard"and we do have so much fun...we go 2 times a year now,and love every second of it! Have alot of friends going,but they will be ( alot) of them on ,"The Hill" here in Arizona we are famous for the Hill!Its a "Rowdy"time! Thanks my friend and if you want a Fan Club Membership,I will tell you how to go online and get one !.......Peace
I found it online this morning...thanks...
RebelChild48

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Oct 30, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>I found it online this morning...thanks...
Cool ! The T-Shirts are Awesome!I have the family membership!that way you can order as many T's as you want for 6 bucks each!....peace
AAFlyGirl

Irving, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
TO Rebel 48: Yes, I would love the join the Fan Club......thanks.....
Stay away from the MOJO Crew - Jimmie Johnson's so called other fan club. Most of them have serious issues and try to devalue the REAL Jimmie Johnson fans.

We are having a big Jimmie Johnson Foundation BBQ at the April race in Texas at Texas Motor Speedway - anyone coming out for that race?
AAFlyGirl

Irving, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Cool ! The T-Shirts are Awesome!I have the family membership!that way you can order as many T's as you want for 6 bucks each!....peace
The t-shirts ARE awesome!!! It's a great fan club.
LilGcat

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>Cool ! The T-Shirts are Awesome!I have the family membership!that way you can order as many T's as you want for 6 bucks each!....peace
THANKS....CAN YOU IMAGINE...I RECEIVED A LARGE FRAMED PHOTO OF JOHNSON'S CAR FROM DATONA TODAY THAT I ORDERED AND MY SON THE 20 FAN SAID WHO IS THAT FOR?????????? CAN YOU IMAGINE....WHO ELSE.......... ME!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH A WICKED COLD...TALK TO YOU TOMORROW...
LilGcat

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2006
AAFlyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info....I have joined yet...waiting til payday....ughhhhhhhhhh..
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Oct 30, 2006
AAFlyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from the MOJO Crew - Jimmie Johnson's so called other fan club. Most of them have serious issues and try to devalue the REAL Jimmie Johnson fans.
We are having a big Jimmie Johnson Foundation BBQ at the April race in Texas at Texas Motor Speedway - anyone coming out for that race?
Will be here in Arizona for the "Subway Fresh 500 in April"......peace
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Oct 30, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info....I have joined yet...waiting til payday....ughhhhhhhhhh..
Get the Family Membership! The only eay to go!.....peace Now you can be "card" carrying JJ Fan! Like me!
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 30, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS....CAN YOU IMAGINE...I RECEIVED A LARGE FRAMED PHOTO OF JOHNSON'S CAR FROM DATONA TODAY THAT I ORDERED AND MY SON THE 20 FAN SAID WHO IS THAT FOR?????????? CAN YOU IMAGINE....WHO ELSE.......... ME!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH A WICKED COLD...TALK TO YOU TOMORROW...
Hope you feel better,just drink lots of water and rest,a good 'shot; of whiskey will help!....peace
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Oct 30, 2006
AAFlyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie is so 'hot' looking on them,the t-shirts are the coolest!.....peace
mlz

Fort Thomas, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2006
how can u people cheer for a cheating sob like jimmy johnson. him and his tean, especialy chad k. chould be banned from raceing. i cant even stomach watching anymore because of that pos. i hope he crashes and ends up in traction
LilGcat

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2006
Go Jimmie Johnson...one more race and he will be the King...!!!!!!! I love the way Jeff had to "move" Edwards out of the way today....IT WAS A GREAT RACE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK WHEN HE IS THE CHAMPION.....48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48

REBEL....DID NOT CALL ME TODAY TO HEAR THE CARS....!!!!!!
RebelChild48

Mesa, AZ

#18 Nov 13, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
Go Jimmie Johnson...one more race and he will be the King...!!!!!!! I love the way Jeff had to "move" Edwards out of the way today....IT WAS A GREAT RACE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK WHEN HE IS THE CHAMPION.....48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48
REBEL....DID NOT CALL ME TODAY TO HEAR THE CARS....!!!!!!
The track is surrounded by Mountains and could only get a signal every now and then! I was lucky enough to call Mindy and Anderson24,and some family members!But thats all!I did try to call Mindy but here phone answering machine was not accepting calls! and I couldnt get a signal for your phone or littlebits either! But I did try!...Going back to bed, must have walked at least 59 miles this weekend alone!But was thinking of you all!.....peace
LilGcat

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>The track is surrounded by Mountains and could only get a signal every now and then! I was lucky enough to call Mindy and Anderson24,and some family members!But thats all!I did try to call Mindy but here phone answering machine was not accepting calls! and I couldnt get a signal for your phone or littlebits either! But I did try!...Going back to bed, must have walked at least 59 miles this weekend alone!But was thinking of you all!.....peace
OKAY...I KNOW YOU HAD FUN WATCHING JIMMIE GO FROM 29TH TO 3RD....HE IS AWESOME....I DON'T CARE IF HE CAME IN 2ND...HE IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!
RebelChild48

Mesa, AZ

#21 Nov 14, 2006
Go Jimmie! Take it Home in Homestead!.....peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmie Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darian Grubb named crew chief for William Byron... Nov 2 Be Phartse 5
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
News Earnhardt, Logano facing win or else scenario a... Sep '17 If Phartse 2
News Richard Petty drives 1967 Plymouth Belvedere be... Sep '17 Race phartse 2
this is why Jimmie Johnson wont reach 100 wins (May '17) May '17 WillWorkForSports 1
News NASCAR announces another format change (Feb '17) Feb '17 OnePharts 2
More from around the web