Johnson wins record 4th straight NASCAR championship

Nov 22, 2009 Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis 6

All Jimmie Johnson ever wanted was a chance to race with the best in NASCAR. Maybe even win a race or two.

Read more

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#1 Nov 23, 2009
congrats to the 48 team!!!!!!!!

and the 5 team

and the 24 team!

awesome season!
Harrison Freebird

Reno, NV

#2 Nov 23, 2009
I tip my hat to HMS. 3 out of 4 teams finished...1,2,3. Well done Mr. H!

My favorite driver had a decent year as well. Biff, keep on track, you're times coming.
track man

Hahira, GA

#3 Nov 23, 2009
wheres all them sissy boys at nascar,oh they on the beach junior going in crack holes

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#4 Nov 23, 2009
Harrison Freebird wrote:
I tip my hat to HMS. 3 out of 4 teams finished...1,2,3. Well done Mr. H!
My favorite driver had a decent year as well. Biff, keep on track, you're times coming.
At least Biff makes the chase and stays in it without problems.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Im glad I watched,saw something spectacular..nobody will come close to doing this again.

Hell Johnson might make it 5 in a row !!

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#6 Nov 24, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Hell Johnson might make it 5 in a row !!
That's quite likely unless somebody figures out how to beat him. They gotta put less focus on racing and chasing and a little more on staying out of trouble. Its like Hamlin, who's proven he can run hard with Johnson, but if he can't learn to avoid trouble the way Johnson does, he won't score the points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Rosenblum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web