NASCAR Column: Another small crowd in...

NASCAR Column: Another small crowd in Atlanta?

There are 4 comments on the www.shelbystar.com story from Sep 5, 2009, titled NASCAR Column: Another small crowd in Atlanta?. In it, www.shelbystar.com reports that:

HAMPTON, Ga. Many theories have been advanced regarding the difficulty of Atlanta Motor Speedway to draw fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.shelbystar.com.

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Is this a surprise? Tracks need to lower prices and realize with this economy prices need to come down.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2009
The economy is a factor, but for all the whining that people did because the Labor Day race was on the west coast, I would think they would make the effort to get there now that it's at least back in the south IF not at Darlington. YET.
WWE NASCAR

Sandy Hook, CT

#3 Sep 5, 2009
Nationwide race is on now. The place is empty, NASCAR has become so boring people are staying home watching the WWE.
foreverknight

Ryderwood, WA

#4 Sep 5, 2009
the problem with Nascar is "sameness" the cars all look the same, the cars are all built the same, Nascar has made the rules for the cars such that they are all the same. part of the appeal of "stock cars" was that there was a distict difference between the makes of cars, each had it's advantages and disadvantages, but that was what made it interesting, the challenge of the teams to come up with new ideas to make their car better than the other guy's. but now, what do we have? sameness, and sameness isn't interesting, nuff said...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Rosenblum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web