Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR...

Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Preview

There are 103 comments on the www.paddocktalk.com story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Preview. In it, www.paddocktalk.com reports that:

DALE AT DAYTONA: In 19 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Daytona International Speedway, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.paddocktalk.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#103 Aug 7, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>At least MRN and PRN stick to calling the race and don't adlib about extraneous nonsense that has zip to do with racing! I particularly like Dave Moody, he really gets into it, lol! NASCAR.com has race buddy on for free today, it breaks up, now and then, but at least you can watch some of it.
They don't stick to "nonsense" put down the [email protected] dude, I heard them say that NASCAR cannot survive one more year if Jr does not make the chase...check your facts "jackass"

Since: Jul 09

United States

#104 Aug 7, 2009
TexasJrFan64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously though, smoking is a struggle for Jr. It is an on again off again thing. Kasey doesn't. BTW, he is one of the nicest nascar drivers I have met.
jr smokes?

“Just try me!”

Since: May 09

Northport, NY

#105 Aug 8, 2009
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
<quoted text>
jr smokes?
On again, off again. It is a stress reliever that is hard to kick. Even Obama smokes. Once you have done it for a while, the urge is always there. I have not smoked for 8 years, and I quit 4 times before that for extended periods of time. If I am out and people are smoking around me, it is difficult to resist. It is a lot easier now since so many places have passed laws where smoking is not allowed in restaurants, etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Rosenblum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web