Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR...

Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Preview

There are 103 comments on the www.paddocktalk.com story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Daytona II: Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Preview. In it, www.paddocktalk.com reports that:

DALE AT DAYTONA: In 19 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Daytona International Speedway, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.paddocktalk.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Reva

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Rains in the forecast who gets the free win this week? Stay tuned......

“Dalebug”

Since: May 09

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2009
Forecast calls for a dalebug win. Stay tuned,,,,,

“ Triple K”

Since: Dec 08

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2009
I hate to inform you that triple K is winning it.
ha

Since: Jul 08

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2009
^ Triple K???? I like that one. It's better then that awful engine, engine number nine crap they came up with a couple years ago.

It would be great to see Junior and Lance get their first top ten at Daytona!!!!! Anything better then that and I will be dancing!!!!
Ahh The King

Katy, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
^ Triple K???? I like that one. It's better then that awful engine, engine number nine crap they came up with a couple years ago.
It would be great to see Junior and Lance get their first top ten at Daytona!!!!! Anything better then that and I will be dancing!!!!
Once again, Junior rode around in the back until he got knocked out. I noticed that Mark Martin's team got to work on his wrecked car and got him back out for points, but Junior just gave up as soon as the wreck gave him an excuse to duck out. That is why the JuneBug will never be a Sprint cup champion, he doesn't want it bad enough to do ALL that he can to make it happen.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#6 Jul 5, 2009
Ahh The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Junior rode around in the back until he got knocked out. I noticed that Mark Martin's team got to work on his wrecked car and got him back out for points, but Junior just gave up as soon as the wreck gave him an excuse to duck out. That is why the JuneBug will never be a Sprint cup champion, he doesn't want it bad enough to do ALL that he can to make it happen.
I don't think that's true. I can tell he wants it bad, but he hasn't been consistent enough, that is the problem, oh and He was gonna move up until he got wrecked. He had a car capable of winning.
Sure

Katy, TX

#7 Jul 5, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that's true. I can tell he wants it bad, but he hasn't been consistent enough, that is the problem, oh and He was gonna move up until he got wrecked. He had a car capable of winning.
Oh, yeah, he was gonna move up, like when? He was dragging his butt in the back of the pack the whole time he was on the track. Once, the team got him out in the top 20s and as soon as it went green he started going backwards.

He may have had a car capable of winning, too bad the 88 car didn't have a driver capable of winning.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#8 Jul 5, 2009
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, he was gonna move up, like when? He was dragging his butt in the back of the pack the whole time he was on the track. Once, the team got him out in the top 20s and as soon as it went green he started going backwards.
He may have had a car capable of winning, too bad the 88 car didn't have a driver capable of winning.
You are wrong. Jr is more than capable of winning, especially at Daytona. Ever thought he might have hung at the back to avoid wrecks? Unfortunately he got wrecked, Shit happens.
Sure

Katy, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Jr is more than capable of winning, especially at Daytona. Ever thought he might have hung at the back to avoid wrecks? Unfortunately he got wrecked, Shit happens.
Good move, hang at the back to avoid wrecks. What happens when there's a wreck? You run into the middle of it at 200 miles per hour. Wow! That's some talent for you. If you got the car that can win, wouldn't it be wiser to get to the front and stay up there where there are no cars ahead of you to wreck and you won't get tangled in someone else's mess?

You Junior fans will believe anything. The reason Junior was in the back is because that is the best he could do. His days of being competitive on super speedways (or any track) are over.
Paul07

Cordova, TN

#10 Jul 5, 2009
Jr caused a big wreck last week and put some people out. So, its only right that he was put out this week.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#11 Jul 5, 2009
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good move, hang at the back to avoid wrecks. What happens when there's a wreck? You run into the middle of it at 200 miles per hour. Wow! That's some talent for you. If you got the car that can win, wouldn't it be wiser to get to the front and stay up there where there are no cars ahead of you to wreck and you won't get tangled in someone else's mess?
You Junior fans will believe anything. The reason Junior was in the back is because that is the best he could do. His days of being competitive on super speedways (or any track) are over.
Not a Jr fan, Just saying what I feel. I do not think his competitive days are over.
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#12 Jul 5, 2009
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
watch him next week and you'll see him in the back again trying to avoid wrecks.
Lady Bug

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2009
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 13th when Kasey ran over him and may I add Stremme helped.
Lady Bug

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2009
Paul07 wrote:
Jr caused a big wreck last week and put some people out. So, its only right that he was put out this week.
Wow everyone else said impatient Busch caused it. At least he admited it and said he was sorry. Big words comming from him.Kyle rarely say's he is sorry. Maybe that's why Busch got beat up and slammed this week he had it comming.

United States

#15 Jul 5, 2009
Ahh The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you you morons even watch the races???? He was moving up UP, yes, UP through the field and was running 13th when he was wrecked. And the reason he didn't go back out was becasue part of the upper A frame was torn away from the chassis. He said this himself. If that hadn't happened, I am quite sure he would have been out there as well. It is becoming a daily thing having to explain why he finished where he did to people like you.

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2009
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on the high side of the track when the 00 came up the track and slammed into him, causing the damage. Once again, Junior wasn't in the back. He was 13th and he has stated in numerous articles and on his television interview that they had gotten the car better. So, he was headed to the front. And staying out in front doesn't always keep you out of messes. Ask Kyle Busch. But hey, if youw ant to beleive his best days are behind him, go right ahead. I think otherwise.
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#17 Jul 6, 2009
What makes things the most pathetic is the excuses his fans continually dream up. The guy is on his second season with the best team! What has he got to show for it?
Stewart just started his first season with a new team, new crew, everything; no excuses.
Hell look at the old man Mark, even Logano.
But Jr needs time to gell.... whatever!
Maybe he should find out what kinda gell Mark, Tony, and Joey are using. Or just quit using the gell as lube for his boyfriend

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#18 Jul 6, 2009
Say What wrote:
What makes things the most pathetic is the excuses his fans continually dream up. The guy is on his second season with the best team! What has he got to show for it?
Stewart just started his first season with a new team, new crew, everything; no excuses.
Hell look at the old man Mark, even Logano.
But Jr needs time to gell.... whatever!
Maybe he should find out what kinda gell Mark, Tony, and Joey are using. Or just quit using the gell as lube for his boyfriend
That's funny, I have never heard Jr's fan make excuses for him. You seem to have an obsession with Being Gay, maybe you are gay yourself?
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#19 Jul 6, 2009
how long does it take him to gell, it's been nearly 5 years.
Paul07

Cordova, TN

#20 Jul 6, 2009
Man his fans are constantly making excuses for him. Evidently NASCAR stop letting him cheat. If the best people around cannot help him win, than who can? Did his dad need the best people around him? His Dad could have won with anyone as crew chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Rosenblum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web