jesseswain

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

I wish Mayfield would let it go and just take the poster boy for the drug policy and join the road to recovery he would not be alone he would be with a.j. and they could go through it together. Innocent or guilty you can not race again or fight those NASCAR assholes the only way to race again is look like an idiot and take the Road to Recovery and show NASCAR wrong on the track. And prove millions of people wrong that Mayfield is finished.
jking

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Being a family member I don't believe for one minute that Jeremy was into drugs. His Dad was and Jeremy got him straight and I know how he was about driving a race car and I don't believe he would do anything to screw that up. But when you somehow piss off NASCAR you are done no matter the cost.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Amen! Now, they (nastycar) have pissed me off! L8R. DD.
Debbie14

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I loved Jeremy - I was upset about the allegations against him. But he has done nothing to alleviate the problem. He continues to whine and make bad choices. He will never grace the field of NASCAR again. He needs to get his life in order and quit living a pipe dream and live for reality. His time in NASCAR is over - he needs to get a real job and take care of his family. I believe it is way tooo late for him to enter the road to recovery - NASCAR has moved on and he should, too. I wish him the best of luck! He was one of my favorite drivers! He is missed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeremy Mayfield Discussions

Search the Jeremy Mayfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... Jul 10 wth 8
Next Race Jul 3 Denver Dan Mayfield 1
Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... Jun '14 Snow 12
Where is Jeremy now? Apr '14 Denver Dan ayfield 1
Jeremy Mayfield (Jun '12) Feb '14 Denver Dan Mayfield 9
Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••