Mayfield Auctions Off Race Cars & More

Feb 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox Charlotte

Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield auctioned off just about everything but the kitchen sink from his racing team at his ranch in Catawba.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
indygal

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

I think this is aweful, this man worked hard to get where he was at, and then because of him taking sinus medicine, someone takes and run with it. He's a great driver and they all make some enemy's but this has gone to far. Hang in there Jeremy, for the TRUTH will prevail. God bless your wife for being there with you thru all this terrible crisis.
yanksjmayfield

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

I hope this all ends soon so you and your wife can get on with life. There are many people pully for you..........hany in there!
Denver Dan Mayfield

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

If you will notice, most of his "enemies" are ex-in-laws...no, make that OUTLAWS! L8R. DD.
Southern Class

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

He was a dope head!! I hope he is getting help. Sorry he went to the gutter.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

He needs more Meth !!
Combat Vet

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Southern Class? What a name for an idividual who has by vertue of his/her own words revealed themself to be a low class. The name Triple6vamp also says it all. No comment needed. Denver Dan, it's good to see you still out there. Hang tough.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Judged:

I hope no one is surprised. When you run up big bills with high dollars lawyers, they get their money. Jeremy pissed in his own cornflakes playing around with dope and then either by being in denial or simple stupidity, took on a major corperation when he got caught. His first dumb move was trying to start a race team with his own money.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Thanks! As Combat Vet will tell you..don't ---- in your own mess kit...which you have done...24? 48? 5? 88? IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY...NOT TALENT! L8R. DD. NASTYCAR!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Denver Dan Mayfield wrote:
Thanks! As Combat Vet will tell you..don't ---- in your own mess kit...which you have done...24? 48? 5? 88? IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY...NOT TALENT! L8R. DD. NASTYCAR!
Dan, are you buying from Jeremy? In a 16 year Cup career he has five wins. He drove some first class cars and lost them all because of his arrogant attitude. You say it's about money for those four drivers. Of Course it is Dan, they have won 190 Cup races and eight Cup championships. And they're all class acts, not some Owensboro, Ky dupehead trailer trash.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

I will not stoop to your name calling, but I will stand behind Jeremy until the courts have their say. If you want to compare winnings, how about Mike Skinner (no cup wins) or Ken Schrader or many others with less wins! I've said this before, but in good equipment, Jeremy could, and did beat the best. Mark Martin once said he had never seen anyone who wanted to win as badly as Jeremy! Speaking of arrogance, perhaps you have heard none of the garage stories that I have about the 24 driver, and his arrogance! You have a Happy Easter! L8R. DD.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

I will not stoop to your name calling, but I will stand behind Jeremy until the courts have their say. If you want to compare winnings, how about Mike Skinner (no cup wins) or Ken Schrader or many others with less wins! I've said this before, but in good equipment, Jeremy could, and did beat the best. Mark Martin once said he had never seen anyone who wanted to win as badly as Jeremy! Speaking of arrogance, perhaps you have heard none of the garage stories that I have about the 24 driver, and his arrogance! You have a Happy Easter! L8R. DD.
Denver, while I applaud your consistant belief in your hero, the facts are the facts. Jeremy trashed everybody he could while on the way up and now has few if ANY friends, now that he is looking up at what once was. If Jeremy ever wants to race again, he needs to purchase a slot racing set.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

There's an old country saying that fits Jeremy, it goes: even a blind rooster finds a kernel of corn occassionally. I don't think you really understand yet what is happening with this case, Dan. NASCAR has no intention of ever letting this case come to court if they can help it. Regardless of what they can prove on Jeremy, it is not in their best interest for this suit to ever make it to court. They will quitely move the case back and forth till Jeremy is on food stamps working as a greeter at Walmarts trying to pay off his lawyers.
Jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

I hope he can find a way to contribute to the sport in the future. He came across as an average racer. No real threat it seemed. His accent is probably the one thing that kept him from going further. Sad to say. It is such a television sport today.(The sponsor endorsements and the almost 24/7 interviews require more talents than just being an average driver.)

He has made himself a standout! But his fellow addicts don't have a lot of money to buy tickets or new race merchandise.

Maybe he was just bored. Nascar is : Becoming ever more homogenized! The drivers, the same cars, the winners, the tracks ...
Denver Dan Mayfield

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

NASTYCAR has it's own problems, and you can see it in the stands, in the tv ratings, and they have lost lots of real, old time race fans like me! They don't seem to care either, and that should be troublesome to any real fans that are left. I am not saying Jeremy Mayfield is perfect, but I believe what he said about the drug deal, and I am not perfect, at age 61, myself! Perhaps some of you that continually use this site to run him (Jeremy) down, are! L8R. DD.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

NASTYCAR has it's own problems, and you can see it in the stands, in the tv ratings, and they have lost lots of real, old time race fans like me! They don't seem to care either, and that should be troublesome to any real fans that are left. I am not saying Jeremy Mayfield is perfect, but I believe what he said about the drug deal, and I am not perfect, at age 61, myself! Perhaps some of you that continually use this site to run him (Jeremy) down, are! L8R. DD.
Actually nobody has claimed to be perfect, that I know of, HOWEVER, Jeremy had a reputation for being hard to work with and for throwing owners under the bus both when he was driving for them and when he left them. Jeremy is just getting back what he gave out for quite a few years.
especial

Shadyside, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

curtis and shana methfield u need to give it up man and go find a real job sorry but what goes around comes around
sporting review

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

Sinus medication my butt. This guy is a loser. His wife is a whiner. He took the drugs and he didn't man up. So GOOD RIDDANCE. Man up little Jeremy.
CRICKEYDOG

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I hate it for you Jeremy. But, you got caught. Adios!!!
good-ol southern boy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Jake wrote:
I hope he can find a way to contribute to the sport in the future. He came across as an average racer. No real threat it seemed. His accent is probably the one thing that kept him from going further. Sad to say. It is such a television sport today.(The sponsor endorsements and the almost 24/7 interviews require more talents than just being an average driver.)
He has made himself a standout! But his fellow addicts don't have a lot of money to buy tickets or new race merchandise.
Maybe he was just bored. Nascar is : Becoming ever more homogenized! The drivers, the same cars, the winners, the tracks ...
ACCENT!!!!!!you are an idiot jake!!have you heard dale jr's accent...he is the highest paid and most popular driver in nascar,even with his southern accent!!you must not know anything about nascars roots.com e on down here yankee,lets see where your accent gets you.i dont know for sure if jeremy is guilty or not,if he's innocent ,i hope he burns nascar a new one.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Amen, good 'ol boy! The court will decide, and all of his so called witnesses are ex in-laws, by what I have read...not very credulous...in my book! L8R. DD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeremy Mayfield Discussions

Search the Jeremy Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where is Jeremy now? Apr 17 Denver Dan ayfield 1
Jeremy Mayfield (Jun '12) Feb '14 Denver Dan Mayfield 9
Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
Where is Jeremy Now?? (May '11) Jan '14 chuck 17
More indictments filed against former NASCAR Dr... (Apr '13) Dec '13 Whoyakidding 19
Why Does Mayfield Want to Go Back to a Dying Sp... (Jan '13) Dec '13 Brent Sherman 17
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••