Lily

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

where is jeremy now and what is he doing? only serious answers none of the ugly bull please....if anyone knows a way to get in contact with him even if its just a mailing address i would really appreciate it
Combat Vet

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I have address but hate to put it out over the web. I had lunch with an old competitive racing friend of his today. I haven't written Jeremy in a while but I think he is still in Catawba N.C.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I hope Jeremy wins his court case, or either they (NASTYCAR) reach such a good settlement with him that he drops his case. I believe Jeremy. L8R. DD.
jeremyfan

Dudley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

I hope he kiss asss in court. And I hope he can tell NASCAR to kiss his ass. I miss Jeremy on the track
atlirishfan

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

I am not a fan of Nascar so i dont know the ins and outs of the Mayfield vs Nascar case but, while at the gym this morning I was approached by a friend who is a supplement sales rep and he informed me they were pullng alot of the Blood Oxizdiers (i.e jacked,NoXplode,Shotgun) because they will test postive for meth if you are drug tested. After my workout I remembered hearing about this case a few years back and it made me wonder if Jeremy was working out and taking per workout drinks. Hopefully his attorneys will hear this in the coming weeks and use it to justify his case. If this was a drink he took to focus prerace then it would remain in his system for upto 8 hrs. Just food for thought
cable guy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Last I heard Jeremy started a scrap metal business at his farm in catawba nc and is doing well.not sure what has become of all the court cases,he is a great guy, hope he does alright.
Lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

combat vet is there anyway you can email me that address i would really love to send him a letter letting him know that someone out here believes him
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

I believe him, too. He will be allright. NASCAR tried to push him to the front in 1998, but his "stuff" didn't sell well, and they backed off.(Only driver I know of to beat the 3 and 24 straight up!) L8R. DD.
max

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

i believe him but he's no Richard Petty or 5 time
Gary

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I don't watch NASCAR anymore because jeremy is not racing. I use to be a huge fan of NASCAR but I don't like the way they did Jeremy and he isn't racing anymore. I know NASCAR could care less about me not watching anymore but I have personally bocoted NASCAR for taking away an awesome driver. I often wondered if NASCAR was fixed from some of the stuff I have seen when I use to watch it.
Kenny

Madison, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

He's in an alley smoking crack!
Lily

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Gary I totally agree I have boycotted too. Everyone says I am just being silly but you gotta back people when they were done wrong!!!
Brad

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

You could reach him via his twitter feed, which is not to active, or via his wife @shanamayfield
Rabman

Harvest, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

I would like to know if Jeremy is still with his beautiful wife. She was a doll. I hope he win his law suit against NASCAR and is found not guilty on the drugging charges. I would love to see his beautiful wives again. I think his wife name was Shana.

If you should read this Shana. I would like you to know that you are BEAUTIFUL..........
douglas

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

He's selling meth for the Caballeros Templarios drug cartel.
KiddingMe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

He's lucky he doesn't go to prison... He got caught with a lot of Meth .. The lawsuit with NASCAR is over... he already lost that and will never drive in NASCAR again... The man has a drug problem, lets hope he deals with it
chuck

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Rabman wrote:
I would like to know if Jeremy is still with his beautiful wife. She was a doll. I hope he win his law suit against NASCAR and is found not guilty on the drugging charges. I would love to see his beautiful wives again. I think his wife name was Shana.
If you should read this Shana. I would like you to know that you are BEAUTIFUL..........
New law suit? nascar? that's over with. He signed an agreement with nascar when he got his first license. he cant sue nascar, his lawyer said he could, judge said no. its over with, just meth and theft charges. He goes to court Monday on them, will he take a plea?he said he would but no jail time. yes his wife is still a babe, and by his side for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeremy Mayfield Discussions

Search the Jeremy Mayfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... Jul 10 wth 8
Next Race Jul 3 Denver Dan Mayfield 1
Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... Jun '14 Snow 12
Where is Jeremy now? Apr '14 Denver Dan ayfield 1
Jeremy Mayfield (Jun '12) Feb '14 Denver Dan Mayfield 9
Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••