Early crash does in optimistic Edwards

Early crash does in optimistic Edwards

There are 5 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 20, 2006, titled Early crash does in optimistic Edwards. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Carl Edwards did something he never had done before during the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

petty fan

Merrimack, NH

#1 Mar 4, 2006
edwards is a as hole can slow down i hope he burns in hell
Yes

Pell City, AL

#2 Mar 20, 2006
Yes, I guess he should burn in hell for an accident on pit road. What should the penalty be for those that are so stuip that they can't spell a three letter word?
glenng

Plainview, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2006
Yes wrote:
Yes, I guess he should burn in hell for an accident on pit road. What should the penalty be for those that are so stuip that they can't spell a three letter word?
How about a six letter word {stupid}
Missouri

Cadott, WI

#4 Jul 2, 2006
I am a Edwards fan. I don't think you should say anything bad about any driver no matter what they do. Every driver out there gets in that car and they could die racing for your entertainment. And you call them names and say bad stuff about them?! I think you should all rott in hell for the way you're acting!
Jerry from Missouri

Galion, OH

#5 Aug 28, 2006
I started watching races when '37 Fords were the hottest thing on the track and don't care a bit for the new generation of NASCAR drivers. I don't approve of what Carl Edwards did but I would like to know why that is any worse than what earnhart did to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man talks about missing Delphos woman (Oct '11) Oct '11 Robyn 1
News Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip ... (Nov '08) Oct '09 BigE 73
News Make no bones about it: Memphis wants Earnhardt... (Jan '09) Mar '09 AJlovesJR 18
News Everything old is new again at Stewart-Haas Rac... (Jan '09) Feb '09 ruttrosmokesmojo 15
News WorldBriefly (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sally 1
News Kentuckys born stock-car racers are fading (Jun '08) Jun '08 tombo 18
News Elliott out, Green in for Wood Brothers' No. 21... (Mar '08) Mar '08 SpdBmp 2
More from around the web