3 Races Left Before Chase Field is Se...

3 Races Left Before Chase Field is Set: Dei teammates are on di...

There are 16 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Aug 21, 2007, titled 3 Races Left Before Chase Field is Set: Dei teammates are on di.... In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

No fingers to point, no conspiracies to dream up. Any Dale Earnhardt Inc. fan who might think anything fishy is going on as Martin Truex Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2007
I am a big JR fan but he and his crew keep shooting themselves in the foot. If he does'nt have car problems then he is screwing up on pit road. They have to be sharp as hell these last three races or it's over. I don't think he can win a title even if they get in the chase but it would be alot more interesting with him in it. Go JR!
keith

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
I am a big JR fan but he and his crew keep shooting themselves in the foot. If he does'nt have car problems then he is screwing up on pit road. They have to be sharp as hell these last three races or it's over. I don't think he can win a title even if they get in the chase but it would be alot more interesting with him in it. Go JR!
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%,I TO AM A JR FAN,I HOPE THEY GET IT TOGETER AT BRISTOL,HE HAS A GOOD AVERADGE THERE,KURT BUSH 5 WINS,BUT IF HE DONT WIN AV FINISH IS 30TH OR WORSE.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#4 Aug 23, 2007
keith wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%,I TO AM A JR FAN,I HOPE THEY GET IT TOGETER AT BRISTOL,HE HAS A GOOD AVERADGE THERE,KURT BUSH 5 WINS,BUT IF HE DONT WIN AV FINISH IS 30TH OR WORSE.
Whos average is 30 or worse? Junior has 14 races at Bristol 1win 5top 5s 7 top tens,1 DNF. So i'd say not to shabby,Kurt isnt either with 12 races 5wins 5 top 5s,8 top 10s 2 DNf....GO Jr!
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#5 Aug 24, 2007
martin treuex junior will win cal next week i think he will have that mis car there
Jeff

Canaan, ME

#6 Aug 25, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
I am a big JR fan but he and his crew keep shooting themselves in the foot. If he does'nt have car problems then he is screwing up on pit road. They have to be sharp as hell these last three races or it's over. I don't think he can win a title even if they get in the chase but it would be alot more interesting with him in it. Go JR!
They don't actualy keep shooting themselves, they just aren't that good.

You are right he can't and won't win a title EVER!

Explain to me why the chase would be more interesting with him in it?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Whos average is 30 or worse? Junior has 14 races at Bristol 1win 5top 5s 7 top tens,1 DNF. So i'd say not to shabby,Kurt isnt either with 12 races 5wins 5 top 5s,8 top 10s 2 DNf....GO Jr!
Well said. Go Dale Jr.!
keith

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't actualy keep shooting themselves, they just aren't that good.
You are right he can't and won't win a title EVER!
Explain to me why the chase would be more interesting with him in it?
now are you one of thoes people that can see the future,because i think with jr leaving all of dei behind him,he will win a champion,with all the stress he has at dei i think it would be hard to be competive every week,i will EXPLAIN why the chase would more interesting to some people,they are his fans,whoever your driver is it would suck for him not to be in the shase,now junior in my eyes is a good driver that just needed to get away from the family business

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#9 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't actualy keep shooting themselves, they just aren't that good.
You are right he can't and won't win a title EVER!
Explain to me why the chase would be more interesting with him in it?
I have ask you this over & over , Why do you care what we think ? roflmao ...Have a great day... GO JUNIOR!!! YOU ARE THE BEST ! DON"T CARE WHAT YOUR LAST NAME IS !!!!!!!!!!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#10 Aug 25, 2007
keith wrote:
<quoted text>
now are you one of thoes people that can see the future,because i think with jr leaving all of dei behind him,he will win a champion,with all the stress he has at dei i think it would be hard to be competive every week,i will EXPLAIN why the chase would more interesting to some people,they are his fans,whoever your driver is it would suck for him not to be in the shase,now junior in my eyes is a good driver that just needed to get away from the family business
Great post! smiles
Jeff

Canaan, ME

#11 Aug 25, 2007
If he has "stress" at DEI (I'm assuming that is your reason for him not doing well) then you must believe that he won't have any stress at HMS.

If he can't handle stress well (as you stated for his shortcomings) then he will NEVER be a champion.

Why do I say that? I can only imagin that being in the chase and being right there at then end to win a championship that the stress must be enormous.

So by what you say that his "stress" is his problem, then he will NEVER be able to handle the "stress" of going for a championship.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#12 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
If he has "stress" at DEI (I'm assuming that is your reason for him not doing well) then you must believe that he won't have any stress at HMS.
If he can't handle stress well (as you stated for his shortcomings) then he will NEVER be a champion.
Why do I say that? I can only imagin that being in the chase and being right there at then end to win a championship that the stress must be enormous.
So by what you say that his "stress" is his problem, then he will NEVER be able to handle the "stress" of going for a championship.
Hey thats any of them ! Look how Tony got upset at the Media! And I can't blame him ,So myself I believe Junior will do just fine. I also am old enough to understand thats your right to form your'e opinion! I have mine and i'm sticking to it. Enjoy a cold Budweiser...smiles
Just Wondering

Seven Mile, OH

#13 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
If he has "stress" at DEI (I'm assuming that is your reason for him not doing well) then you must believe that he won't have any stress at HMS.
If he can't handle stress well (as you stated for his shortcomings) then he will NEVER be a champion.
Why do I say that? I can only imagin that being in the chase and being right there at then end to win a championship that the stress must be enormous.
So by what you say that his "stress" is his problem, then he will NEVER be able to handle the "stress" of going for a championship.
Who is your driver that you root for???Is he in the chase??? Just wondering...
keith

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
If he has "stress" at DEI (I'm assuming that is your reason for him not doing well) then you must believe that he won't have any stress at HMS.
If he can't handle stress well (as you stated for his shortcomings) then he will NEVER be a champion.
Why do I say that? I can only imagin that being in the chase and being right there at then end to win a championship that the stress must be enormous.
So by what you say that his "stress" is his problem, then he will NEVER be able to handle the "stress" of going for a championship.
the stress of wining or the chase is a lot to have on you sholders,but to have the owner,one of your family members not support your fathers legase or the one you have created your self. mutch less give you a competitve ride,and question your drive that would be more than any one could be competitve with,plus his lack of having a good season have not been do to lack of efert.junior is competive by nature,DEI can give him crap cars,motors,but that does not matter beacuse next year he will have seperated him self from teresa,and the competive nature of the mane known as DALE EARNHARDT JR will contend for championchips,and no one can take that away from him,not even Teresa Earnhardt,or the earnhartd haters.
max

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
If he has "stress" at DEI (I'm assuming that is your reason for him not doing well) then you must believe that he won't have any stress at HMS.
If he can't handle stress well (as you stated for his shortcomings) then he will NEVER be a champion.
Why do I say that? I can only imagin that being in the chase and being right there at then end to win a championship that the stress must be enormous.
So by what you say that his "stress" is his problem, then he will NEVER be able to handle the "stress" of going for a championship.
Jeff, When I look back when Jr was racing and his Dad was alive, there was a spark in Jr's eyes. He raced for his Dad, he wanted to win for his Dad. That was lost when he died. Jr has another chance to race for some one that is going to be there for him, in the good times and bad. In Jrs press confrence with Rick to announce he would be joining Hendrick in 2008 I saw that spark again. The stess is from Teresa not being there as a owner at the track and not improving DEI until Jr left jmo

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#16 Aug 25, 2007
max wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff, When I look back when Jr was racing and his Dad was alive, there was a spark in Jr's eyes. He raced for his Dad, he wanted to win for his Dad. That was lost when he died. Jr has another chance to race for some one that is going to be there for him, in the good times and bad. In Jrs press confrence with Rick to announce he would be joining Hendrick in 2008 I saw that spark again. The stess is from Teresa not being there as a owner at the track and not improving DEI until Jr left jmo
Yes I saw that spark again too! I agree 100% with you .
keith

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2007
max wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff, When I look back when Jr was racing and his Dad was alive, there was a spark in Jr's eyes. He raced for his Dad, he wanted to win for his Dad. That was lost when he died. Jr has another chance to race for some one that is going to be there for him, in the good times and bad. In Jrs press confrence with Rick to announce he would be joining Hendrick in 2008 I saw that spark again. The stess is from Teresa not being there as a owner at the track and not improving DEI until Jr left jmo
good post!!there are some jr hatters out there,he will do good at HMS,GO JR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man talks about missing Delphos woman (Oct '11) Oct '11 Robyn 1
News Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip ... (Nov '08) Oct '09 BigE 73
News Make no bones about it: Memphis wants Earnhardt... (Jan '09) Mar '09 AJlovesJR 18
News Everything old is new again at Stewart-Haas Rac... (Jan '09) Feb '09 ruttrosmokesmojo 15
News WorldBriefly (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sally 1
News Kentuckys born stock-car racers are fading (Jun '08) Jun '08 tombo 18
News Elliott out, Green in for Wood Brothers' No. 21... (Mar '08) Mar '08 SpdBmp 2
More from around the web