JimTaffer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2007

I thought it was good that Jeff Gordon gave credit to his motor people. You know jr is got to be thinking about those Hendrick engines...
CHEATING24 48

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

Just how did that engine last 166 miles without a cooling system,it was pegged at 260+degrees and steamin all the time. the tape removal did nothing as it still steamed. Labonte's win a few weeks ago was under same conditions and he hoped it would last a few laps(under 10). Any other car with overheatin problems need to have a cool down treatment done at least several times or else they blow up. What did the engineers tell latart about the engine so he did not have to worry anymore? Is he running liquid nitrogen something or an illegal cooling system. No car lasts 166 miles in race mode in an overheated condition and still outrun new tire cars unles they are themselves illegal!!
I HOPE TO GOD JR DOES NOT GO TO HENDRICK, HE WILL ONLY LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY AS A DECENT RACE CAR DRIVER.

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

Cheating: You are so full of shit - Everyone knows that a hotter engine not only runs more efficient but the air flow at those speeds does amazing things even to an engine with water boiling out of it. I see that even NASCAR inspectors found nothing illegal. Shut up and give credit were its due. Hendricks deserves Jr and he needs them if he wants a chance to win the chase in 08.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

CHEATING24 48 wrote:
Just how did that engine last 166 miles without a cooling system,it was pegged at 260+degrees and steamin all the time. the tape removal did nothing as it still steamed. Labonte's win a few weeks ago was under same conditions and he hoped it would last a few laps(under 10). Any other car with overheatin problems need to have a cool down treatment done at least several times or else they blow up. What did the engineers tell latart about the engine so he did not have to worry anymore? Is he running liquid nitrogen something or an illegal cooling system. No car lasts 166 miles in race mode in an overheated condition and still outrun new tire cars unles they are themselves illegal!!
I HOPE TO GOD JR DOES NOT GO TO HENDRICK, HE WILL ONLY LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY AS A DECENT RACE CAR DRIVER.
Another PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORIST heard from!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••