Hendrick backs keeping Dale Jr. and L...

Hendrick backs keeping Dale Jr. and Lance McGrew together

There are 25 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Hendrick backs keeping Dale Jr. and Lance McGrew together. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

Car owner Rick Hendrick talked about a variety of topics from sponsorship of Jeff Gordon's car to the future of the pairing of Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Green Bay, WI

#23 Sep 6, 2010
Smoke2008 wrote:
I have never seen so many people who dislike someone on a message board dedicated to him. Nothing better to do?
Well, when you get Junior shoved down your throat week after week by Nascar, the press, and Junior Nation, what other response did you expect? People love to hate drivers. Especially drivers that are put on a pedastal by so many. It's always been that way. I find the bickering quite entertaining. If people wanted nothing but warm and fuzzy comments about an athelete they should watch golf or shuffleboard.
HiltonHead

Winter Park, FL

#24 Sep 7, 2010
Somebody has to be on here. It seems that the majority of his fans no longer have anything to post positively about. A few die hards that care more about the look of him in his wranglers than in victory lane, but other than that, those who expected him to carry on the Earnhardt tradition of racing hard, being exciting to watch, and winning are finally figuring it out.
Aint gonna happen!
NASCAR Guy

Gypsum, CO

#25 Sep 7, 2010
Another year of Jr nation blaming Lance for their drivers pathetic on track performance.
Smoke2008

Bristol, CT

#26 Sep 7, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call KB All kinds of nasty names yet apparently forget Smoke acted the same way when he was 25. They grow up eventually.
Please tell me when "eventually" will be. It can't be soon enough.
warren

Renton, WA

#27 Sep 7, 2010
pretty soon mr hendrix has to look at this as a buisness instead of just hiring a famouse last name hes going to haft to look at a driver who can acctually win races instead of just being popular with mark martins carrer winding down and jeff gordan getting older he has to look at the future of this team i cannot see were jr can possibly help this team pretty soon the marketing is going to ware off with jr you mean to tell this team is better with jr than with kyle bush ya kyle a dick sometimes but the bottom line is wins hell tony stewart carl edwards and kevin harvick were the same way but they win its easier for a crew chief to deal with a so called dickhead who can win than one who cant win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
More from around the web