Fort Collins man joins Hendrick Motorsports pit crew

Dec 18, 2009 Full story: Fort Collins Coloradoan

Camron Waugh, a Fort Collins resident and 2002 Loveland High School graduate, recently was hired by Hendrick Motorsports to be a pit-crew member in 2010.

Full Story
pete

AOL

#1 Dec 19, 2009
jeff needs a crewchief .he doesn,t have one now !!!as for crew he has the best crew now .if he decides to keep steve he,s cutting his own throat ! this whole nascar deal sucks .i gave up even watching it . i have more satisfaction watching or driving at local tracks !!!!!nascar is a farce ,it,s just entertainment now .nascar knows who going to win in 2010 now !!!!!!
Smack

AOL

#2 Dec 20, 2009
wopper
Pam48

Montgomery, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Hey Pete, you sound just ridulous, that's the stupiet thing I have ever heard, maybe you should take up golfing or something if you feel that way, Who's gonna win in 2010??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug '14 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
6 months Aug '14 patty van ulzen 1
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Snow 12
More from around the web