Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Hi Callie.....Have a super weekend! Tomorrow is Friday the 13th again. Be careful.
xo

Since: Dec 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there J!
I know!! Bummer...Oh well I gotta work anyhow.
Man, EVERYONE is staying toasty warm with temps in the 80's. Everyone 'cept me and Callie...Brrr!
It was +1 rather than -1 today, so that was a BONUS! lol
Have a nice weekend, I am off Fri and Sat so I will do the same.
You take care of you too.
Got your e...Sorry, I never seem to get around to sending mail back. My appologies. I am bad.
Hang in there.
I shall hang by the hair on my chinny chin chin!!!!!
I have missed you and I have had alot going on - as I described.

I fought back - all is well (flexes muscle)

You take care - we catch up=]

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
Hi Callie.....Have a super weekend! Tomorrow is Friday the 13th again. Be careful.
xo
Hi T - I just saw this. Haven't been around much but survived Friday 13th - hope you did too. My Leafs won on Saturday - WHEW!! Hope you're well and keeping warm.:)
Guess who

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Hey Cal, I missed ya! Not hanging out here much. A little more drama than I care to deal with at this time. I will stop in here to c u tho!
So you got a new list of Q's 4 me? lol Or is your hubby answerinf them? Be sure and watch this race this weekend. Gonna b good. Short track...yeah!
Have a good 1 girl.
Congrats 2 your leafs. My boyz pulled it off 2!
Later darlin!
P.S. Glad 2 hear your friend is doing well!

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Guess who wrote:
Hey Cal, I missed ya! Not hanging out here much. A little more drama than I care to deal with at this time. I will stop in here to c u tho!
So you got a new list of Q's 4 me? lol Or is your hubby answerinf them? Be sure and watch this race this weekend. Gonna b good. Short track...yeah!
Have a good 1 girl.
Congrats 2 your leafs. My boyz pulled it off 2!
Later darlin!
P.S. Glad 2 hear your friend is doing well!
Hi there - hiding out? Why T - what is going on? There is always going to be some little fu))er that is going to ruin things, no matter where we go or what we do. I've learned my lesson but others just don't learn! Email if you have time and want to share, but no worries either way we can always always say 'hi' here.

We'll watch the race - don't know what you started in this house but my husband loves it. haha

Later for sure!:)

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there - hiding out? Why T - what is going on? There is always going to be some little fu))er that is going to ruin things, no matter where we go or what we do. I've learned my lesson but others just don't learn! Email if you have time and want to share, but no worries either way we can always always say 'hi' here.
We'll watch the race - don't know what you started in this house but my husband loves it. haha
Later for sure!:)
LMOA! No I am not hiding out, I just need a little break here and there. No paticular reasons or anyone to point a finger @! There are however a lot of little F'ers as you put it.((giggles))
I am so glad that the two of you have another "something" in common that you can share. My husband and I really seem to hit it off and be happier together when we found common similar intersts. That being more so I, than he! lol No matter how hard I try I just cant seem to get him to go get a pedi with me! He for some reason doesn't like to go shopping with me either, UNLESS it's to Vitoria's Secret than he's all over it, asking to come in the room and help me with anything! <Talk about spicey> He He He...
Hope you are well sweetpea. You should consider getting a facebook, it's kinda fun. Way better than this place. You allow only friends and that seems to cut down or actually completely eliminate the "trolling and drama"!
Happy St. Pat's Day girlie.
Hugs.....T24

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Victoria's Secret*.....Whoopsy! Sorry, Vic. My bad!!

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>LMOA! No I am not hiding out, I just need a little break here and there. No paticular reasons or anyone to point a finger @! There are however a lot of little F'ers as you put it.((giggles))
I am so glad that the two of you have another "something" in common that you can share. My husband and I really seem to hit it off and be happier together when we found common similar intersts. That being more so I, than he! lol No matter how hard I try I just cant seem to get him to go get a pedi with me! He for some reason doesn't like to go shopping with me either, UNLESS it's to Vitoria's Secret than he's all over it, asking to come in the room and help me with anything! <Talk about spicey> He He He...
Hope you are well sweetpea. You should consider getting a facebook, it's kinda fun. Way better than this place. You allow only friends and that seems to cut down or actually completely eliminate the "trolling and drama"!
Happy St. Pat's Day girlie.
Hugs.....T24
Good morning! Hey you laugh but sometimes a girl needs to hide!!! Sounds like all is better then good at your house. Victoria's Secret eh? Hmmmm I kind of just stick with La Senza and La Vien Rose. hahaha Perhaps..........NAHHHHHH! LOL

We'll be working on the living room renos again this weekend so the race will be on - let's just hope we can see it this time too! No, no more questions right now but I"m sure after watching it and wondering 'HUH???' I'll come up with some more!

I do have a Facebook but I'm not there much -can't really get in to it but I do check it once in a while. Maybe I'll search for you and see what I find!

Have a good good Wednesday Victoria, sorry I meant Tamara!!!!!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Callie, Callie, Callie.......
You SuRpRiSe me girle! I never would have known you were such a kinky chick! lol

Kidding.

Have fun with all the renies! Ugh, glad it's you and not me!

I will e you my last name! K?

:)

Later!

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
Callie, Callie, Callie.......
You SuRpRiSe me girle! I never would have known you were such a kinky chick! lol
Kidding.
Have fun with all the renies! Ugh, glad it's you and not me!
I will e you my last name! K?
:)
Later!
Kinky? Hmmmmm - let me get back to you about that. I'll ask what he thinks first. lol Just like to look nice.........

How has your day been? Things going ok?

I think I know your last name.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinky? Hmmmmm - let me get back to you about that. I'll ask what he thinks first. lol Just like to look nice.........
How has your day been? Things going ok?
I think I know your last name.
I forgot to send it huh? I think you do have my last name already. Forgot that too I guess!
Well heck, I am a little kinky @ times! <winks>
You should come look me up so we can chit chat on Facebook!
Hope your Thursday is going well.
It is halftime right now, my Zags are down by three, I am so amazed. We gotta get amped. These Zips can play! LOL
Hope to see ya...
Tam

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to send it huh? I think you do have my last name already. Forgot that too I guess!
Well heck, I am a little kinky @ times! <winks>
You should come look me up so we can chit chat on Facebook!
Hope your Thursday is going well.
It is halftime right now, my Zags are down by three, I am so amazed. We gotta get amped. These Zips can play! LOL
Hope to see ya...
Tam
You're such a sweetie pie - really, I mean it! You're always 'up'for your friends, even when I know you're not (and I do know!). What a girl!

That's twice we've discussed kinky now - is this going to be a good habit? My husband will be thanking you for races and kink! hahaha

I'll try to play around Facebook and see what I can find. I'm not there much, not here much either.

GO Zagswhateverthatis GO!:))))

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Found you.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Callie wrote:
Found you.
LOL! Yes you did.:)

“U.S.A.R.I.P”

Since: Jul 08

Terlingua

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Go Gordon!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yes you did.:)
You have no idea how amazing that is! lol

“Snow Time Like the Present”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

HELLO ,... HELlo,... hello
Whoa,pretty dusty in here.
Kinda reminds me of one of those old wild west ghost towns.
Hope all are well.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

What the hell is wrong with this thread? It keeps jumping back to march.

“Snow Time Like the Present”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 151
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••