Gordon Fastest on Drafting Day

Gordon Fastest on Drafting Day

There are 25 comments on the WKJK-AM Louisville story from Jan 12, 2006, titled Gordon Fastest on Drafting Day. In it, WKJK-AM Louisville reports that:

Daytona Beach, FL - On Wednesday, Jeff Gordon posted the fastest speed of NASCAR's three-day testing session at the Daytona International Speedway in the afternoon session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKJK-AM Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BLUEDEVIL1

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2006
I am a huge Jeff Gordon fan. I am hoping he has a great 2006 season and championship #4 at season's end. Go #24!
Patty

Overland Park, KS

#3 Jan 24, 2006
Well that's 2 fans Jeff Gordon has got. Everyone I talk to really hates him.
Candy

Apple Valley, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2006
Jeff is actually going for Championship #5. Go #24.
Jennifer Caffey__MS

Redmond, WA

#5 Jan 27, 2006
YOU CANT BEAT WHAT YA CAN'T CATCH....THAT DUPONT #24! OH YEAH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.....READY TO REWRITE MORE RECORD BOOKS?????
Glennis

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2006
I am one the greatest Jeff Gordon fans.I wisk him safety and good luck for the 2006 season. JEFF GORDON YOU ARE THE MAN ,just ask my 5 year old grandaughter and ask me the grandmother we love ya Jeff,
craig

Tampa, FL

#7 Jan 30, 2006
Hey Patty, Jeff has 4 fans my wife and I are onboard Jeffs 24. Met him and he was a great host. We think this will be his best year yet.
LISA ANN

Dillon, SC

#8 Jan 30, 2006
Patty wrote:
THAT'S CAUSE THEIR JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!
KSS

Richmond, Canada

#9 Feb 3, 2006
jeff gordon was only good because ray evringham was behind him.without ray jeff is just an overpaid taxi driver
Gordon fans in Missouri

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2006
KSS...sorry to say but your full of ****! Jeff has proved he has the talent to drive with any driver out there. He did win a championship without Ray Remember. This will be a very good year again. If Ray was so good why hasn't he even been close to a title without Jeff?
Gordon fans in Missouri

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2006
Blue you must not be that big of fan.Gordon has had 4 Championships for awhile. He is looking for #5 this year
BadFast 24

Lethbridge, Canada

#12 Feb 5, 2006

That 24 Car is fast Darrel....Larry Mac
No Larry, that 24 is BadFast... DW

I overheard this on a race broadcast and totally fell in love with it. Just think 4 more wins and Jeff beats DE record of 76 and then we'll be gunning of ol'D.W.'s 84.
" People who don't like Jeff Gordon don't know him, he's a good guy". Dale Earnhardt Sr.
24 FREAK

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2006
GORDON U R THE S......H......I......T!!!!!!!! !!
JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Beat the Freak

Vidor, TX

#14 Feb 6, 2006
Sorry Jennifer, DD is on the nose dive down and they are taking him with them. You can only ride on the fumes for so long, and DuPont's run in nascar has been over. It can't be done on the cheap, which is what they think.
Jenny Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2006
I was always a big DW FAN, but when he was retiring I needed a driver to pull for being a race fan along with my family all my life. My niece won a play day with Hendricks motorsports. She took me as her guest. We spent dinner with Jeff and he took us around the track at race speeds. Best thrill of my life, but he is a great guy and was so polite and showed us a really great time, but was a fun loving person. Great guy. Anyway I have been a 24 fan since along with my grandsons who he autographed posters for. Has done so much for children.
Jenny Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2006
I am actually from Maiden North Carolina. Shows up as Duluth Ga due to the computer I am on now.
mark -alicia drew

Greenwood, AR

#17 Feb 11, 2006
Patty wrote:
Well that's 2 fans Jeff Gordon has got. Every one I talk to really hates him.
WELL WE DON'T EITHER BUT OUR MAN IS #8 GO!DALE JR. GO! CAN'T CATCH THAT 8 CAR! MARK-ALICIA DREW SPRINGDALE,ARK.
JUICE

Portland, OR

#18 Feb 13, 2006
Patty wrote:
PATTY, PATTY GO MY CHILD, AND SIN NO MORE
CAT FROM SOUTH CACKLACKY

Columbia, SC

#19 Feb 16, 2006
ROCK ON JEFF. YOU ARE SOOOO DARN SEXY!!!!!! LET'S SEE YOU WITH THE 2006 CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY! GO 24!!!!!6299
Jerry

Orlando, FL

#20 Feb 16, 2006
Patty wrote:
That's Funny. Everybody I know likes him. We realize most Dale senior fans hate Jeff because he replaced the king of the rednecks as the best driver back in '95. Dale Sr. could not win didly his last few years except in no talent races like Daytona and T'dega (Cope, Waltrip, etc...). Not much success on the real tracks post '96.
webbs24

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#21 Feb 16, 2006
BLUEDEVIL1 wrote:
I am a huge Jeff Gordon fan. I am hoping he has a great 2006 season and championship #4 at season's end. Go #24!
it will be his 5th championship,i'm a huge fan myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon confronts Ryan Newman... Oct '17 Nas Phart 13
News Richard Petty drives 1967 Plymouth Belvedere be... Sep '17 Race phartse 2
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug '17 It phartse 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
More from around the web